When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the delay because of the construction of the bracelet ?

No way is it going to be over $350....you're kidding.This should be in the SFSO range, IMO....low 300's.
The grabbing hands, grab all they can, everything counts in large amounts.

Any news about non chrono version ?

A replica of the non-chrono Aquatimer was out on Silix' page some days ago. Decent quality, two years ago I think we all would have been all over this one.. but today, this is no show stopper.. hxxp://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1931

303109-887.jpg

303109-888.jpg

303109-889.jpg

303109-890.jpg

It might not be a "Super rep".. White datewheel, wrong crowns, thin hands, badly applied lume.. But way better than any previous attempt I have seen, and with a rotating inner bezel. For 46 Euro it is very cheap. :)

I am waiting for an Aquatimer in the Ingenieur- class..

I had one of the 42 mm non chrono's on my wrist. A friend purchased it in NY. I did'nt like the way it fit, I have a small wrist and the rubber strap did not hug the wrist. I wear the 44mm pams, no problem. Now I know this was a cheap Canal street rep but the fit was not right. Has anybody else had this problem with this watch? I would love a 42mm Aquatimer chrono but if the fit is not right, I'm not wasting my $.

I had one of the 42 mm non chrono's on my wrist. A friend purchased it in NY. I did'nt like the way it fit, I have a small wrist and the rubber strap did not hug the wrist. I wear the 44mm pams, no problem. Now I know this was a cheap Canal street rep but the fit was not right. Has anybody else had this problem with this watch? I would love a 42mm Aquatimer chrono but if the fit is not right, I'm not wasting my $.

I have never tried the gen Aquatimer chrono, but the regular gen Aquatimer on rubber fitted my wrist well. I have however had problems with the similar style rubber straps on the Carrera Racing and 45mm PO. The strap is fixed to the case and does not hug the wrist properly.. The simple Breitling rubber strap sits better.

why you guys still waiting for this? didn't they already say that the project has been postponed *INDEFINITELY* ???

that's the same as saying they scrapped it .. am i missing something?

OMWF ...

The Cousteau Diver 2007 has been scrapped (essentially) but the basic 42mm Aquatimer Chrono that we've been waiting for all these years has not.

I prepaid, but have not heard any release date news at all.

Anybody know or heard anything?

How much did you pre-pay? Everything I'm hearing is soon, soon and around $350-$385, which is worrying, but inevitable. I have the cash sitting around ready to go to my dealer.

How much did you pre-pay? Everything I'm hearing is soon, soon and around $350-$385, which is worrying, but inevitable. I have the cash sitting around ready to go to my dealer.

Officially released today..... Pug yours is already No1 on the waiting list... will update you with delivery info in 2 days.

Regards

PT