When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cite Location on your Profile

warburg

I've used the Location button on my Profile so that readers of my posts can see where I'm posting from. I think this is important, especially for members from non-English speaking countries. I thought that a good number of members on this board were less literate than they should be until I realized that most of these people were not native English speakers, and then I came to admire how well they were able to express myself and regret that I was not as competent in French or Spanish.

I've used the Location button on my Profile so that readers of my posts can see where I'm posting from. I think this is important, especially for members from non-English speaking countries. I thought that a good number of members on this board were less literate than they should be until I realized that most of these people were not native English speakers, and then I came to admire how well they were able to express myself and regret that I was not as competent in French or Spanish.

For a moment there you sounded like a new dlgates but lets face it this request comes from someone who has got 26 posts and no avatar :lol: tell us all about yourself first ^_^

BTW I do like you a lot warburg so dont get offended ;) I once a long time ago had the great fortune to attend Port Richmond HS for half a year (do you know where it is located?)

For a moment there you sounded like a new dlgates but lets face it this request comes from someone who has got 26 posts and no avatar :lol: tell us all about yourself first ^_^

Don't worry Gran... You're already in compliance :lol:

I was gonna take the family to "Daniland" for vacation this year, but we just couldn't get the time off...

Yeah an great idea... kudos to the RBJ-thread :victory:

BTW we have some plans to upgrade this a little bit... in the next time... :whistling:

You mentioned French... Spanish... and not Italian?!?!? :blowup:

:D

Guest overboosted

More info than I want to share with a board all about illegal activity :)

Not that I dont trust our members, but any customs agent or Rolex lawyer can join and gather a nice list by searching old posts and checking locations. :(

Now that's a good idea. :D

BTW I do like you a lot warburg so dont get offended ;) I once a long time ago had the great fortune to attend Port Richmond HS for half a year (do you know where it is located?)

Sure, Port Richmond High School is located on St. Joseph's Avenue in Staten Island, New York.

I had hundreds of posts on RWG I. My credit for them was wiped out and I had to begin as a newbie here. I don't like the avatars available on the site, and I don't know how everyone gets these catchy avatars and how they upload them.

No Way !!

I don't want just anyone to know I'm from Ohio . . .

DAMMMMMM . . . I shouldn't have said that . . .

Hey, really, I'm from Pennsylvania, or West Virginia, or Kentucky, but not Ohio . . .

Gawd, there's probably only two or three Brian's in the whole state of Ohio, and I sure don't want to give any

Custom's agent or Rollie lawyer THAT easy of a time finding me . . .

But since I'm really NOT from Ohio, I'm really not worried a bit . . .

8^)

B

More info than I want to share with a board all about illegal activity :)

Not that I dont trust our members, but any customs agent or Rolex lawyer can join and gather a nice list by searching old posts and checking locations. :(

There's no need to type in some exact location... just type in a big city in your area and it'll work fine... and giving the nationality couldn't hurt...

Guest overboosted
No Way !!

I don't want just anyone to know I'm from Ohio . . .

DAMMMMMM . . . I shouldn't have said that . . .

Hey, really, I'm from Pennsylvania, or West Virginia, or Kentucky, but not Ohio . . .

Gawd, there's probably only two or three Brian's in the whole state of Ohio, and I sure don't want to give any

Custom's agent or Rollie lawyer THAT easy of a time finding me . . .

But since I'm really NOT from Ohio, I'm really not worried a bit . . .

8^)

B

Dont come crying here when you get a letter from Rolex. It is not a game anymore now that W has attached the copyright infringement business to terrorism.

Dont come crying here when you get a letter from Rolex. It is not a game anymore now that W has attached the copyright infringement business to terrorism.

I think you'll find it's infringement of American brands that actually worry him.

Ask him which treasure of the world needs to be protected more urgently:

1. The Swiss watch.

2. Herbie Fully Loaded starring Lindsay Lohan.

And I think he'd be Herbie all the way! :bleh:

Try

http://www.avatarist.com/

then go to My controls-> Edit avatar settings.

There are a number of Avatar sites around.

Just Google them.

Or you can take a favourite photo and set it to the right size.

Offshore

Thanks very much. For some reason I couldn't upload one of my own jpegs, but I chose one arbitrarily from an avatr site and will try to find something more significant later. :)