When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Message from Blade?

TwoTone

Oh yeah, and did you all see his comment bitching about our (RWG2) choice of Moderator (admin)?

Where the [censored] does he get off questioning admin? admin has, from what I have seen, a perfect track record as an admin at TRC. None of the shit like Blade pulled. Remember the lottery? What a fiasco.

as far as I can see, the comment was directed toward RWI not here.... Blade and admin got along quite well...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The matrix is watching this place. The matrix is also monitoring RWI. Use extreme precaution in your dealings. Nobody is your friend. Anybody can be police.

Hacker noobies...lay off this site. Nobody will be here to run RWG anymore. No more updates will be done. Merry x-mas.

Matrix"

Guess it was hacked.

Please be aware. RWG database has been handed over to the authorities.

Authorities are monitoring many US based replica websites. My new site caused me many legal problems that I am still paying for.

Only problems could be for US based members who have sold a watch and a record still exists in the database of the transaction. I hope this will not happen.

Be aware. RWI also US based and monitored.

Sorry friend, but can not tell more. Not allowed to.

The "authorities" could employ someone to read posts and to imitate Blade, or coerce Blade himself to co-operate in a plea-bargain or something.

Second thing, is it possible to get a copy of the database and transfer old posts here?

And if he has legal trouble, why the hell even come here?

IF the whole story from him is true, the only answer i have for this is cooperation.

i know 2 similar storys (not US), authorities offer you a smaller fine when you cooperate.

like is aid IF the whole story is true. maybe its all a smokescreen

I'm offering full service and modding packages on electric toasters. PM me for prices.

My Motto:

Others May Say They Know,

But When It Comes To Toasters,

They Just Blow.

Yours truly,

fu$§*tard

(your Trusty Toaster Guy & the member formerly known as ryyannon)

Wow logged on to check on the whole rbj situation and find this new development! Be very interesting to see what happens over the next few days/weeks.

@gotovina

I'm guessing the reason there is so much focus on this is that RWG1 was for many of us our first exposure to the world of replica's and, at least for myself, holds a special place in our hearts. My .02

I'm offering full service and modding packages on electric toasters. PM me for prices.

(your Trusty Toaster Man & the member formerly known as ryyannon)

Looking to get the 4th gen, and machine the dial. The font on the 'Defrost' is a little off too.

And the cat should be a dog.

Can you help?

49546-36465.gif

IF the whole story from him is true, the only answer i have for this is cooperation.

i know 2 similar storys (not US), authorities offer you a smaller fine when you cooperate.

like is aid IF the whole story is true. maybe its all a smokescreen

Are they supossed to tell you that is asked directly?

I´ve seen in some movies a guy asking the law enforcement guy to say if yes or not.

Maybe we should ask to the infinite this question:

Are you working or affiliated in any way to Law enforcement or ar you a [censored] cop or wathever?

Are they supossed to tell you that is asked directly?

I´ve seen in some movies a guy asking the law enforcement guy to say if yes or not.

Maybe we should ask to the infinite this question:

Are you working or affiliated in any way to Law enforcement or ar you a [censored] cop or wathever?

Love your avatar manuel :lol: but not easy to take serious

av-208.gif

I think its much more likely that BLADE is/was in jail for a crime (maybe not even related to replicas) than him being a cop

You modded it wrong. Ears are a little off. i've done 23434234 of these and have the gen in front of me.

You're quite right. They need to be longer and a lot floppier.

To be honest, it doesn't look like Snoopy at all.

But still does a nice bit of toast I suppose. One day I'll save up and have the gen :wub:

:lol:

I am the great ToastMaster and I know more about this subject than anybody.

My replica vintage toasters can all be fitted with genuine parts, so don't be fooled by those cheap Asian copies that many dealers here are selling.

Don't even bother trying to contact me, because I'll never answer you unless you speak faultless German and pay me in pre-1939 Reichmarks!

And I'm working full-time for Tanfoglio anyway, you sorry bunch of schweinhunds.

49594-36461.jpg

Fabulous read. I think they made a movie on this one - "Conspiracy Theory". My two takeaways are RWG 1 is gone and we'll never know what really happened so everyone can speculate away. Most importantly, thanks again to all the creators of rwg.cc. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way, I wil be posting my SYlvester Stallone Toaster as soon as I get my camera back. The detail on it is fantastic. :)

I am the great ToastMaster and I know more about this subject than anybody.

My replica vintage toasters can all be fitted with genuine parts, so don't be fooled by those cheap Asian copies that many dealers here are selling.

Don't even bother trying to contact me, because I'll never answer you unless you speak faultless German and pay me in pre-1939 Reichmarks!

And I'm working full-time for Tanfoglio anyway, you sorry bunch of schweinhunds.

49666-36456.jpg

I'm looking for an 8 slicer. Chances?

JTB