When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should Women Wear Panerai Watches?

Victoria

I knew a lady who Like, Love, Addict to Panerai. She's nice, passion, helpful & beautiful (that's only my imagination; because we never meet...). Her huge Panerai collection (Watch + different kind of strap) always make us jealous, amazing & shock!

She is a very good "role-model" for all women; Independent, Good Taste, Got her own life style, Willing to try & always the first one who step forward. She let me to understand "Nothing is Impossible".

So women shouldn't wear a Panerai? I don't think so.

She got her nickname "V"

The compliment of a lifetime!! You're so sweet, Raymond! So wonderfully chivalrous.

I was born this way, thinking as you correctly say about my mindset, that "Nothing is Impossible". But living in America helps. The land where the impossible is just another way of saying, "momentary setback".

All I can say is thank you! :)

I shall return to the thread on my return from hospital. Dad comes back home today, yay!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT is a nice pink croc-Panerai watch combo. O M F G. ;)

Seriously, if that's Mrs. Corpsman, you're a lucky guy. Nice rings at that! You must've mortgaged the family homestead to get her that eternity band, and three-pronged princess cut solitaire with baguette diamonds.

My mum's hobby is jewelry-design. She taught me well. :tu:

I knew you would like that pic. Diamonds are a girls best friend. And for you, a close second are your pams. hehe.. But anyway, this is not my pic but i do know the person. Im a bachelor still . But maybe ill turn to you for ring advice in the near future. ^_^

OK, I'll add my 2 cents.

I'm a girl and the owner of 4 Pams which I truly enjoy, and I think it's all about the lugs.

Doesn't matter if you are boy or girl, if the lugs extend beyond the edges of your wrist it's too big for you.

OK, I'll add my 2 cents.

I'm a girl and the owner of 4 Pams which I truly enjoy,

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=21017&hl=

;)

and I think it's all about the lugs.

Almost agree. I think it's that and presence.

Doesn't matter if you are boy or girl, if the lugs extend beyond the edges of your wrist it's too big for you.

Sometimes I think Pugwash's watches are too big for him, but he looks great in them. To me, that counts too, yes? :)

Woman + Panerai = :wub: Absofrigginloutly, they should.

What size and strap color depends on a few factors including the wrist size (as Rima pointed out) and the skin tone and attitude. It's all in how you carry yourself.

My wife has kidnapped my 40MM 163 Radiomir and it is her new daily beater alongside her PP24. Thakfully, she has not discovered my 44Mm and 47MM models yet. I say that because she is "hard" on her timepieces ;)

Absolutely! My wife loves her gen 113...I think PAMs look great on everyone.

Now, if I could only swap it out for a decent rep, then sell it to cover my rep sickness...

lol

But now...she wants a TT Yachtie with white dial/onyx markers...where did that one come from!

Is this T3 rep made of Ti? I've been looking for Ti T3 rep for ages, couldn't find one...

I very much doubt it, Kokoko. I bought from a member in the RWG Sales section. Mineral glass, so doubt it would be Ti. Sorry about that.

It's eventually going to be my boyfriend's, because it's just TOO massive, and doesn't have the graceful, feminising lines of the PAM 47mms.

pam217pinker7.jpg

pam217bucklepinkzv5.jpg

marinapinkohr5.jpg

Thoughts:

:yuk:

:o:huh::(:yuk: AAEeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....... :bangin: .... NOOOOOOOoooooooo ..

It's totally fine for anybody to wear a Panerai.. but Pink straps in any gender on a Panerai should be 86'd... Banned ... don't dooo .... nooooooo

I am neither sexist or racist... it's ok to be Gay or straight..... as long as your not Bi-sexual.. their just plain greedy..

BUUTTT NOOOOoooo not a pink strap :Jumpy:

Ok, Ok .... I'm ok now :rofl: ... but NNOOOOOooooooo

:o:huh::(:yuk: AAEeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....... :bangin: .... NOOOOOOOoooooooo ..

It's totally fine for anybody to wear a Panerai.. but Pink straps in any gender on a Panerai should be 86'd... Banned ... don't dooo .... nooooooo

I am neither sexist or racist... it's ok to be Gay or straight..... as long as your not Bi-sexual.. their just plain greedy..

BUUTTT NOOOOoooo not a pink strap :Jumpy:

Ok, Ok .... I'm ok now :rofl: ... but NNOOOOOooooooo

:feedtroll3pr:

:lol:

:victory:

For completeness sake... The answer is yes.

post-7784-1190420958_thumb.jpg

Ooh, I can show this to my mother, who loves Nicole Kidman! She's wearing the 177, whilst Heidi IIRC, is wearing a fantasy PAM. Rolli mentioned they were debating which Panerai model she had, in the German gen forums.

But this is gross:

http://www.watchzworld.com/citizen_eco_dri...bl9000_08a.html

"Lady's Special Since 1860, in the legacy of Giovanni Panerai, high precision mechanisms Swiss Technology, Italian fashion. Panerai creates precision optical and mechanical instruments for the Royal Italian Navy. This is a special edition women's model of dramatic allure. Luminor technology makes the watch dial visible even in the underwater depths. The high polished steel case has the emblematic Panerai bold and rigorous curves. The spin dial controls are protected by the unique bracket on the side case. A white chronograph and stunning industrial style of the visible mechanism on the face dominate the ebony dial. A utopian charm is achieved by the playful luminor moon and stars illustration at 1 o'clock. Bold, luminous Arabic numerals and stylized steel hands complete the signature profile. The black rubber sport strap is textured and embossed with the Panerai name. The sapphire crystal is corundum formed and scratch-proof. The Panerai for women has a 34mm case and is waterproof to 30 feet. The movement is automatic Japanese. All markings and engravings are exact.

Case Diameter: 31mm "

Ready?

31mmpaneraidv8.jpg

Moonphase (werewolf alert, SSsurfer!)

Tourbillon

Skanky Minute Dial

The worst ones, are the fantasy Lady PAMs I've seen. They just butcher the whole ETHOS of the Panerai marque. :cc_hang: