When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Am Getting Married Guys....

V

Well.. as the topic says..

17 of June I am getting married.. I am with my other half for 7 years approx and December I proposed her at Prague.

We arranged the wedding for June and ta da.... the time has almost come..

I am quite sure nothing will change for us (we live together the last 6 years) , BUT it will change in the eyes of the others and how they see us..

Anyway... my personal wedding gift is my 112H PVD prototype project to be ready before the 8th of June to take it with me.

In the wedding I have decided to wear my 210 on the new CK strap I made.

:winkiss:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations V!! Perhaps this means we'll be seeing a bunch of lower case v's running around, if there aren't some already!

Nah.. we were and are very careful.. Everything is on a timetable.. Little case v's will come to life in one-two years :D

I am trying to convince her to wear a 050 Pam but she doesn't want.. She insists to wear D&G, DKNY and other female watches.. Pffff....

Congrats as well from me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great to let us know about it... expect we are all invited... :whistling:

Hope you'll have a great day :D

Congrats,,,nice choice on the watch. My wife and I also lived together about 5 years before the big day. Definately takes the shock out of the new identity. Hope your pastor doesn't do what mine did,,,,he looked at me right before we went out in front of everyone and said "well, she really has your balls in a jar now".

BTW...my wedding watch:

55598-35548.jpg

Please V, let me give you a little advice - take it from one who has been married many times.

I know this will sound crazy, and I don't mean to get all personal, but although I am sure your watch and your strap will be in impeccable taste, be sure that your wedding photographer get's in a few pics of the bride as well.

; )

Bill