When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Humpday wrists ahoy!

Pugwash

It's a secondary box day today! After the success of my Panerai-fuelled job interview on Monday and the relaxed Planet Ocean day yesterday, it was deemed time to put the box of six regular reps away and go to the secondary box for a change. The change brings a Seiko SKX031 to my wrist on a BOB for Breitling strap.

skx031-10-640.jpg

An unusual wristshot taken in Thailand last year:

seiko-sea-1.jpg

... and the result:

seiko-sea-3.jpg

Thanks Puggy. ;)

WEDNESDAY

My new Cartier Panthere rep from Andrew!!

How I love this watch. It's PERFECT. My mum has the gen version, and we've put it side-by-side. Like Andrew's Gucci Twirl, and our gen versions, it's nearly flawless. Guess how much? Go on, guess how much? U$98. :o Now you know your wife's Christmas present. :p

pantherewristie1ft8.jpg

Took this photo late, with overcast sky. It normally GLOWS yellow gold, in the most believable fashion of any rep YG watch I have.

cartierpantheretn3.jpg

THURSDAY

Got a Dermie appointment, finally, to see how my Lotion Rash is healing, so I'm going to scare the doc by wearing my new Toscana Honey Tan Python strap on the DSN PAM 112.

pam112tcpython1sx9.jpg

Menacing shot. It's like it's slithering on its belly towards you. :Jumpy:

longpythonqg3.jpg

And it might just be!

pythonhangos9.jpg

Can you tell I love this strap? :yu:

pythonsideaa9.jpg

@V: Welcome back! Again. ;)

@Dluddy: Very few people wear the JLC Memovox here! l also think that's a better strap than the black rep one it comes with, yum. HKTan strap?

@Slai: Isn't the PAV 91 just the BEST?

@Slai: Isn't the PAV 91 just the BEST?

I love it! When I first received it, I was actually a little underwhelmed...the more I wear it, the softer it gets, and the better it looks. Yippee for Elliot's specials. :D I really want a rose gold Radiomir to put it on now...I think that combo would be incredible except for the non-matching buckle.

got this from Stephane a few weeks ago - put a gen insert + shaved the CGs -

modding is on hold now because costumes send the gen dial i ordered for it to Rolex for

authenticy check :lol: kind of funny ... my reps they always let pass ....

planed are gen dial, gen crown and lug-holes - but i wear i now for a wile as it is.

DSC_3228.jpg

DSC_3241.jpg

Frank

@Dluddy: Very few people wear the JLC Memovox here! l also think that's a better strap than the black rep one it comes with, yum. HKTan strap?

Thanks Vic. One of my oldest reps. The strap is from HM Watchband and is as close to a genuine JLC strap you can find. Sadly, their site is now a reference site and it appears they are no longer in the strap game.

Very nice panthere victoria...I think that might be my next purchase for the wifey, she wants to know if it's bigger or smaller then her current tank francaise?

Wearing my newly acquired hand me down gen datejust from the 70's, the thing has not been serviced once since purchased in 79' and it still sweeps as smooth as ever, and even keeps time within +/- 7 sec/day...

PA150063-1.jpg

tomorrow:

PA170118.jpg

Edited by UB7

Very nice panthere victoria...I think that might be my next purchase for the wifey, she wants to know if it's bigger or smaller then her current tank francaise?

Wow, nice gen DJ, UB7, scratches and all! And thanks for the compliment!

Since the Wrist-Checks are a little slow today, I'll post a little longer reply in the thread than usual. It's a name-dropping post, as ever. :p

Once upon a time, my parents and I went to see the famous Spaniard soprano, Montserrat Caball

Thanks for the info, and very interesting story Vic! The panthere definitely looks way better on your wrist than it does on Montserrat Caballe's =P At 98$ you cant go wrong, that line up of those 3 helps a ton, thanks! I think its actually the perfect size not too big, not too small

Edited by UB7

No wrist shot but today its back to the Modded MBW16610 Franken.

Modded MBW 16610 case

Modded Noob Bracelet

Noob Dial

Noob Hands

Better bezel insert and pearl

gen Rolex Triplock crown and tube with modded crown guards

Going to The Zigmeister next week for C1 superlume!! woo hoo!! Trying to give it some wrist time before i send it away :(

CIMG0955.jpg