When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more pics ...

this is your watch mr. cronsell !

SNV86325.jpg

mhhhmm

SNV86336.jpg

rep lume sux ;)

SNV86345.jpg

swisss

SNV86349.jpg

more swiss made

SNV86462.jpg

gen rep -rep gen ?

SNV86367.jpg

nice place to look over the masters shoulder :)

SNV86351.jpg

red-light-district was closed - at least they left some photos ..

SNV86359.jpg

AD was also closed :(

SNV86474.jpg

ART ?

SNV86478.jpg

cheers,

Frank

@ kelster ... nice pics thx for addin those on top :) the last one that i also took picture off reminds me of that invisible figter plane ... black somethin :) i have a bigger shoot let me try to find it ...

@ taka ... you are so right about that chocolate ... a damn shame i did not pick atleast 2 more boxes of those we got there ...

I have bought some on the airport nice ones but not by any means as tasty as the ones we piced up there ...

regards Laz

@ kelster ... nice pics thx for addin those on top :)

@ taka ... yuo are so right about that chocolate ... a damn shame i did not pick atleast 2 more boxes of those we got there ...

I have bought some on the airport nice ones but not by any means as tasty as the ones we piced up there ...

regards Laz

this magic chocolate made my wife forget that i came with more watches back, than i had before :)

All you guys in the EU, and particularly Stephane, and Andy, needs a large 'hats off' and many congrats, for the event you put together, and were part of!

We, in the other hemisphere, have watched the birth of an idea, it's implementation, and finally the results, with absolute delight for you guys, and a little sadness that we could ony be part involved as observers.

However your obvious huge enjoyment, and wonderful reporting, has given back to our members, a little of your fun time.

Thanks Stephane, Andy, and the group who supported and attended. We all are better for the experience......and hopefully it has encouraged more meetings of like minded friends in the future.

I do know it certainly has encouraged me to try to "bolt" something together, for our "Down Under" group, (and visiting friends), later this year.

Watch this space.......

Offshore

this is your watch mr. cronsell !

SNV86325.jpg

I wish this was my watch...that one is Stephane's Polish 3717 :p

That's okay...my 3717 is getting a Polish visa any day now :D, and perhaps a Swiss heart transplant!!!

Thanks everyone for posting all of these wonderful photos...I must say that I truly enjoyed meeting you all, what a first class group of people!

Edited by cronsell

Wow, just got back home from the base, I still cant believe we had this HUGE GTG... well I really hope to see all of you again, some of you I will definitely see again since they turned out to live right down the ROAD!!!

And if anyone wonders, I won the big RWG quiz and got the "big prize". I'm still not sure what to get for my prize, I suppose it doesnt have a best before date?? :lol: Thanks again to Narikaa and PT and ofcourse Andy, Stephane, Frank and all the others who made this GTG really really cool.

PS at first I didnt believe stephane when he told us that the guy I was talking to 5 minutes before was the Admin. It sounded like he was shitting us, and the guy next to me was like "is this really the admin or are they joking?!" I think it was really a BIG BIG surprise, I would have never ever expected this :) And I think the admin was also surprised to find out who I was :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yep i think it was ... i can fly cheap there from here so London is always an option ...

les u can bring ure better half with you she can entertain my girlfriend while we can geek on watches heheh ;)

regards Laz

Bring my missus anywhere near shops....... :mellow:

(enjoy the moment, me shocked into silence)