When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

Back from an extended hiatus. I heard through the grape vine that a couple of dear friends of mine happened to find themselves in moderator roles, so I thought I'd come and stir up some trouble (congrats, I think, Big D and kruz! ;) )

Not to stray off topic, mid week wrist wear consists of the 16520 pair. Been a while since these have seen daylight, so I thought I'd give them a little air and a bit of wrist time:

220_2075.jpg

220_2083.jpg

So, what's new around here these days? Have I missed any major dramas, the coming of Christ, or... *gasp* has the perfect Sub been debuted???

:D

All the best,

R

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_3513.jpg

My first PAM ever was that blasted Mini-Fiddy I got from Paul. Never wear it, but this is incentive, boy!

Europelli Shell Cordovan strap?

@Kruzer00: Sheesh, you were carefully composing your Wristie for seemingly hours. You are taking your new duties very seriously, I see. ;)

Hey gang,

First and foremost, it's GREAT to see everyone! It's been a long time; I hope that the Holidays were Merry for all. While my break from RWG was nice (and admittedly, a bit necessary), I've missed my friends. It's nice to be back :)

Great watches, all around! I see a lot of old classics, but I also spy a few new designs and releases as well. I've not purchased anything new for myself in many months; I've only managed to finish up a couple of projects and the like, but nothing of significant mention. I may be pestering kruz a bit for some motivation (and maybe some bits and pieces) for a project, though we'll see...

Did I mention that I missed this place?

:)