When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

lazarini

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, no guys. This is as genuine as it gets, but unfortunately I am not the lucky owner.

I visited my watchsmith to make some tests for upcoming reviews and he was so generous to give me this beauty over the weekend. :D

Now I need one soooooo bad...

Are you kidding me? A BP loaner!?!??! Hey The Zigmeister, are you listening? KIDDING! :lol:

This weekend we will be celebratring my sons 6th birthday.

Tomorrow we will go with 12 boys and girl to a Safari park near to us.

So i need a simple and sturdy watch "The Noobmairner "

IMG_2208.jpg

BTW the dresscode for Rolex is red white and blue

Carpe Diem

Cats

i dont get the joke. can you explain?

Alot of older reps (20+ years ago) were made out of copper & painted with chrome paint. The old gag was that you could always tell a rep from a gen by the green ring that appeared on your arm after the paint began to wear off (which usually began right after your check cleared the bank). Not to worry, in the case of your watch, it was just a joke.

Alot of older reps (20+ years ago) were made out of copper & painted with chrome paint. The old gag was that you could always tell a rep from a gen by the green ring that appeared on your arm after the paint began to wear off (which usually began right after your check cleared the bank). Not to worry, in the case of your watch, it was just a joke.

ahh. i see. did not know that. i would have been 8yrs old when they had those problems. ;)

nice little tid-bit of rep history...thank ya!

ahh. i see. did not know that. i would have been 8yrs old when they had those problems. ;)

nice little tid-bit of rep history...thank ya!

Plated copper still exist... We don't see it from our dealers, but I saw some. Cheap gens as well.