When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Of The Month................pom!

KB

First a quick apology as this should have been posted earlier, unfortunately however your Admin has been in a little bit of disarray with 3 Admin on holidays and 2 others on light duties due to work and studies, so sorry but we will endeavour to get everything back up to speed now the team is starting to drift back to their work stations.

Ok there was many fine posts in the past Month and half covering a range of topic's, in the end we narrowed it down to 16 and from there chose our winner, there were a number of threads that we felt need to be judged as one entry and whilst the wining post is forum related we did in fact have a number which were chosen for the humour factor.

The honor of this announcement really belongs to jtb but unfortunately he will be unavailable due to a serious illness in the family, so please for those that do say a little prayer for Johns Aunt.

Without futher ado I would like to announce the winner (actually I would like to announce all the finalist but that would not be fair) of RWG's first 'Post of the Month' is...........Drum roll please.........member Edge for his Newbie guide parts 1 & 2 :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Admin is now contacting Paul at his Aspire e-shop to arrange the details for delivery of the prize.

Next PoM runs up until the 25th of next month, get your posts in now..........prize to be announced.

Ken

Congrats to Edge for winning the 1st PoM award, sponsored by Paul from Aspire.

Many thanks Paul, we do appreciate your support and generosity.

Just have a look at this wonderful prize,

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=285

And from memory there was a $500 RWG cash bonus attached as well.

I have to tell you all, that the voting was extremely close, ( and not without a few minor altercations in the admin area :black_eye: ); whilst the winning post was very topical to our hobby, there were more than a few from "Humour", that received accolades as well.

So come on all you aspiring writers, ( I'm quick tonite!)... give us your best efforts, there will be another wonderful prize announced soon , from another of our great supporter dealers.

Offshore

Late to this due to holidays and other issues but want to belatedly extend my congratulations to Chris (Edge) for his excellent post and to commend all the many many other posts that ran him close. We have a clever and witty bunch of people here and now the bar has been set.

Many thanks to admin and my co-mods for displaying the wisdom of Solomon in reaching their decision and furthermore, extended thanks for dealing with this in my absence.

JTB

Well what do you know, I go away for 5 days on International Duty and come back to find this. I cannot thank you guys enough for all of your support and for voting to make me the first PoM winner.

I am lost for words to convey my gratitude for this accolade and I would like to hint that something is in the works to make this a truely special award.

Thanks for all of the kind words I truely hope that you enjoyed the posts as they were meant as educational tools for our new members and if they serve their purpose then that is all the thanks I need.

Thanks Again!!

Chris

Well done Chris, congrats!

Now please let's all us stop kidding. Please Chris show us something more of your avatar girl. I'm afraid I've got the hot about her. :wub:

(...yes, I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvve asian sweeeeeeeeetiiieeeessssssssssss.................)

yes, I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvve asian sweeeeeeeeetiiieeeessssssssssss.................)

She is SOOOOOOO HOT, glad that she is all mine, none of you can have her.

@ALL

Thanks again guys your kind words mean so much to me and I am glad to be a part of this fantastic community.

Chris