When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wristcheck

ubiquitous

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers BT,

i was on the same boat with u regarding the DSSD, still i opted for one to give it a fair trail of use and guess what... i like it.

The diameter is oka for me im just below the 18cm wrist size. The thickness is more of an issue still can be surpassed.

Replication quality and fit & finish is good on the V3 ...

regards Laz

I know the GMT Master IIc is kind of boring to most of you, but I just got this new one and I am still amazed by the quality. Will wear all weekend and probably after.

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

Who'd you get this one from? I like the gen-like hour indices.

Who'd you get this one from? I like the gen-like hour indices.

The latest batch has thinner bezel indices. The original run were fatter but those sold out and it is sort of a v2 without them ever announcing it. They are actually thinner than the gen now though. But I agree that they do look better thinner than thicker if they must be innaccurate at all...

im wearing this one today...

dssd5.jpg

Laz

Hey Laz... haven't been a big fan of this watch but it looks great on you. Most attractive photos of the DSD so far!!!

Me too, now i see it on Laz, it does not look too bulkie, how is the lume in real life laz?

Andy,

here is a direct answer to ure question ... lume is best of what i have seen on any rep watch to date (out of box) and i had a few reps pass my hands ;)

Maybe shod be more blue... yet still really, really good IMHO. This sucker glows in the dark as a torch and sustains legibility through the night maybe even better then my gen SD ... im telling u whatever they used its great.

IMG_7668.jpg

Laz