When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New EBEL "Pumpkin" Discovery

By-Tor

I never warmed up to the PO Chrono for some reason. However this is quite a stunner.

But then again I can't be objective as I'm a fanboy of the 1911 series. That case shape and design are simply perfect.

This is the "Rouge" version. I think these will be introduced in the Basel show.

ebel1911discoveryeditio.jpg

The orange version is quite a departure from the dressy "Panda" don't you think?

i love orange :)

they better get this one repped if they want my money!! :p

I think this would be very easy to do for the factories. Just change the bezel color of the black version, install the strap and bang... you got your Pumpkin. :)

Yeah! It's amazing how different this watch looks in the various colours. It's hard enough to make up my mind between blk and wht! I think a trip to the AD is going to be needed to see both first. If they rep the colours as well I'm in real trouble. This is one of those rare repa I could see myself buying more than one of.

Col.

EDIT: I think this would look even nicer on a course CF strap like the one on the PO I posted in one of BTs's threads recently.

definitely great looking...the solid black look of this dial is growing on me...

the different bezel options makes this watch that much more sporty...

the black dial version with the black bezel definitely can cross into the dressy/formal category...adding the colored bezels, tho, lessens the dressy/formal capabilities IMO, but sports it up...

like the PO, i think while it's probably a little more "conservative" to go with the black dial, black bezel - b/c it gives you more dress options...

R-

I don't like the screws in the top of the case around the bezel, they are out of place and break up the lines of the watch. When switched to the stainless Ebel bracelet, it looks like a walmart watch.

It's plain, overpriced, and does nothing to break the mold, which is what Ebel needs to do if they want to gain notoriety.

They copied Omega and want $2,500 for doing so? And let me get this straight, gen companies have it in for reps? Whatever.

I don't like it.