When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moderator's & Shops here on RWG...

TwoTone

Top of the day to ya friends...

We wanted to give the community a heads up on a change/new forum that will be coming here shortly...

And too share our heart regarding Moderator's & Shops...

As you all know KB has been an accessory dealer here for quite sometime...

Long before doing business here however, he was a staple on TRC...

The admin team here discussed at length the potential challenges with having one of the team members setting up shop...

KB even offered to step down from the team...

In the end however, we decided that an "accessory" shop wouldn't be a conflict of interest with our Watch dealers...

His shop was opened, and with the exception of a few minor bumps along the way all has run smoothly...

Well, in the last few weeks Offshore approached the team about setting up a shop...

His however will be more parts related...

Same drill - open discussion amongst the team...

Once again, same conclusion - not a conflict of interest with our Watch dealers...

So within the next few days look for Offshore's shingle to be hanging...

Alan's been a staple of the forums for many years and we welcome him with open arms...

Wish you the best ol' friend...

The Team

I should just add that offshore also offered to step down as a mod but as with me the team are satisfied that there will be no conflict.

I say this on behalf on both of us as I am sure A feels the same way....."I will never make a moderation decision that benefits me financially if it isn't the best course for RWG"

Ken

Will Offshore be a "noob dealer"? :D

Just kidding, wishing Alan all the best.

Valerian

@Val,

Thanks for the best wishes, will try to make things run as smoothly as possible.

In fact, I will be a probationary dealer, as anyone else, until I earn my stripes!

And wouldn't have it any other way.

@All.

Thanks for the welcome to "Watch Bitz"

We will be doing our best to supply quality, affordable products, and introduce some new and innovative items. Should anyone need anything from a pin press, to a production line, we can help!!

Thanks guys.

Offshore

Just shoot an email, and we will respond as quickly as we can get answers.

Wow, to me it's sounds great! Good luck and success with your Shop alan ( Offshore ), yes we do need parts and tools.

Wish you the best, offshore has been not only a mod but a major contributor to this forum even prior when I was a dealer, I bought at that time watch-maker-lessons Disembling a Swiss ETA 7750, and e-books to support the forum at one point I remember :D

Yeh, well don't come knocking for a week or so yet, most of the goods are still in the air!

We should however have a good range of stocks on hand in a week to 10 days!

See you then.

Offshore

Of course. I'm intrigued to see what your shop holds. While I've just ordered my third rep (actually a Getat custom, not really a rep), my watch hobby extends far beyond the rep world and I know your into the quartz stuff so I'll even be interested in that. Being just down the street is good news to me!

:D