When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the best rep bar none?

jdwango

Apologies if this topic is beaten to death, but I would like to revive this discussion every few months as I'm sure there are new reps being released and old reps being upgraded.

With respects to scoring the reps, I propose a scoring system like this:

Visual Accuracy: (0-10 Scale) + Description of defects

Functional Accuracy: (0 - 10 Scale) + Description of defects

Emotional + Value Quotient (How does it feel?, Is it good value?): (0 - 5 Scale)

Total Score: X/25

Let me know your thoughts, also would love to hear your views on the best reps!

Whos this cartel I hear about?

Where can i get them...mussssttt finddd...

Become a financial supporter of the forum and all secrets will be revealed wink.gif Seriously, if people want to plumb the depths of knowledge here a contribution of some kind is proper and ensures that this forum will grow and remain viable. Financial contribution are not the only kind to consider, some members contribute by actively posting to share their knowledge and keep the forum active.

Perhaps you will become a regular contributor to our little watch place. So to give you a start ... the cartel is made up of a few rep sellers who have a friendly relationship with each other. They have available to themselves certain reps that they sell to ready with cash buyers. Certain reps have become legendary, one of which is the noob. Personally, I subscribe to the WM9 line of Subs and the YM as being the best out of the box. I have made a few Franken Datejusts that could pass for gen.

So to answer who has the best ... it always is a matter of personal opinion.

Cheers biggrin.gif

edit for Spelling error corrections

Edited by Raijor

What about the PP Nautilus. From pictures, it is indistinguishable from the original. Baring the date wheel of course. Is there a mod of this?

With regards to BK YM - Are you able to walk into a Rolex Store and not get any second looks with it?

Although It Is considerd "bad form" to go into a AD or fine jewlery store wearing a rep, well to answer your question,no, probably not. I know of no fix for the sdw.

I was going to say the one on Freddy's wrist... :)

As others have said...so many factors given your criteria for calculation.

• Most accurate? Out of the box, or after HEAVY modding with gen parts?
  • Functionally? Easily, any without any complications, and no date...
  • For personal style reasons???? We have people here who liked blinged out Rollies, Gaytonas, 80's thin Concords, and everything in between...big ones, small ones, ugly ones...you name it.