When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wholesaleoutlet990?

tonyp1

Are these inserts OK..I dont have to have perfection just something thats ok.

http://stores.ebay.c...14.l1513&_pgn=1

This guy known affectionately as "Mr Slimeball" has a long history of being difficult to deal with, wrong items, stuff not as described, problems with returning items. personally, if i could find anyone else, i would stay away from him. Lots of GMT bezel inserts around. What watch are you looking to replace the insert on?

This guy known affectionately as "Mr Slimeball" has a long history of being difficult to deal with, wrong items, stuff not as described, problems with returning items. personally, if i could find anyone else, i would stay away from him. Lots of GMT bezel inserts around. What watch are you looking to replace the insert on?

My 1665 great white. The damage is done already as I already ordered the insert.. At least it was cheap! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180434809349

post-4125-0-66378200-1296956738.jpg

For a 551x/1680/1665 with a gen or gen-size/style case (MBW/NDT/Yuki, etc), click here

BezelInsert1680.jpg

Then, swap the oem pearl in this insert with Ofrei's Ilumines dot (pearl) (usually, Ofrei's dot snaps right in, but, in some cases, it may require a small dab of cement)

www.ofrei.com-lumdot.jpg

For a 168xx with a gen or gen-size/style case (MBW/NDT/Yuki, etc), try this

BezelInsert16800.jpg

You would do well to avoid wholesaleoutletxx & Mr. Slimeball's various aliased organizations. He is a pathological liar & they (his organizations) are all rip-offs.

For a 551x/1680/1665, click here

For a 168xx, try this

You would do well to avoid wholesaleoutletxx & Mr. Slimeball's various aliases.

Thanks much This one will do for now. If the watch was a super rep it would be a little different. I might use him or yuki on my dw 6263 rehab though. Im needing end links, spring bars, and a gasket for the case back.

• 3 years later...

I forgot what I bought from them but it was junk and the guy never responded for a return. Haven't bothered with them since.

The only eBay watch parts guy I prefer to deal with is Gary Clark. Can't say enough good things about him and his products.

As for the insert, I think someone on rwi is selling a gen. Might still be there.