When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's All Give a Shout-Out to Our Friend HikeUSA

vlydog

I'm in for wearin' the Explorer, too! Lemme fish it out...

F, thank you for doing a little "living" for all of us - wish I had the stones to try something like that!!! Have fun and stay safe.

Wow now this is an adventure. Respect to all that actually live out their dreams. We only have one life, make the most out of it. Good luck, i really wish you make it!!

And a wristie from the montain pls.. i mean how can we beat that? Looking forward to se what will be named the Everest watch. :)

And for you who are at home.. watch this and fulfill your dreams!

Updatd.....got into HK for quick plane change.....now in BKK waiting for flt to kathmandu, should be there by noon.

And for those wondering about the Everest watch????? It's watches folks.....

The Casio Protrec is an obvious choice, and the backup.....Corum ACC...

I want something low key(not a magnet to the bad guys), but could handle the rough environment and have a descent lume for those nights when you need to know the time....

post-4000-0-38787300-1332039307.jpg

Good luck. I know we won't hear from you for weeks, now ... I forget if the hike from the nearest town to the first base camp is one week or two weeks.

I think they do a whole month going up little by little to adjust to the altitude; this is an amazing journey and dangerous too