When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zeleni Kukuruz banned?

Guest tomas415

Guest tomas415

Until/unless an official decision is made to provide additional details, it is safe to say that ZK did this to him self after having been given multiple opportunities.Believe me, if anything, the staff here always gives members a 2nd, 3rd or 4th chance before taking action. And when action is taken against a member, you can be reasonably confident that it was done only after a great deal of consideration.

But you staff members dident give him any warnings, just a stright ban! I also read the topic where it all happen "mike on a bike, raffle topic" and if Stephan banned him for the replays in that topic then its very harsh/stupid! In that topic he just asked way rwg ask for money all the time and members never get anything back.

I know for sure that all this talk from him about going out with rwg modders/members addresses will never happen, But for the rwg staff it's a hole other story, he dosent want back in, he just wants the money back.

Edited by tomas415

@tomas415 what makes you think no warnings were ever given?

Is it possible you are being very biased in what you are saying?

I make no bones about the fact that I considered Robbie a friend and very old friend too but this is the second time he has been banned from this board and on both occasions the team had just had enough of trying to make him conform with our rules.

As all these forums are privately owned no single member can put himself above the boards rules.

It makes me sad to see him go but the team knows I fully support the decision just as I did the first time he was banned.

Ken

Guest tomas415

@tomas415 what makes you think no warnings were ever given?

Is it possible you are being very biased in what you are saying?

I make no bones about the fact that I considered Robbie a friend and very old friend too but this is the second time he has been banned from this board and on both occasions the team had just had enough of trying to make him conform with our rules.

As all these forums are privately owned no single member can put himself above the boards rules.

It makes me sad to see him go but the team knows I fully support the decision just as I did the first time he was banned.

Ken

So when a member ask for something back after all donations, membershipa here and there say for example a new hublot section, then its Ok to ban him?

The fact is he onely asked for something back, he was feedup with rwg using members as milk cows for more and more money, and to raise that question public is that a call for ban?

Ps. He spoke of you as a friend to, but he also said that you never returnd his email when he asked way? He got a auto email back saying that you dont use that email anymore after 10min.

And we all know that Stephan is behind this, S got [censored] at ZK!

Edited by tomas415

Pretty useless stating that, are you aware for instance that after being banned the first time, he thought he has sneaked in through the back door with a new handle but he was in fact spotted on day one and the team voted to say nothing and give him a second chance?

He had no bones at all with his first ban, you think any of the other boards would be so accommodating?

I am pretty sure also that our Admin will refund any donations and that is regardless of the fact that I am sure we actually gave him a free upgrade at one point.

Is it ok to ban him?

Yes of course it is, no one is above being banned, I have already stated that.

Ken

• Like 1

But you staff members dident give him any warnings, just a stright ban! I also read the topic where it all happen "mike on a bike, raffle topic" and if Stephan banned him for the replays in that topic then its very harsh/stupid! In that topic he just asked way rwg ask for money all the time and members never get anything back.

I know for sure that all this talk from him about going out with rwg modders/members addresses will never happen, But for the rwg staff it's a hole other story, he dosent want back in, he just wants the money back.

Thanks for considering me as 1. stupid 2. the one who can hit the button when he wants  :bangin: 

As Freddy said "And when action is taken against a member, you can be reasonably confident that it was done only after a great deal of consideration."

Every move from the staff takes time as you noticed in the past; banning is taking even more time.

Not a single member of the staff will make a move without the support of the majority.

That is why some members criticized us in the past too...because our decisions take too much time.

Robbie was banned a long time ago when he was here under another nickname.

Under this one he has been suspended and when coming back he didn't get it, again, and broke many rules, again.

There have been several times in the past months where his status here have been discussed.

So, no, this decision wasn't take in a matter of hours, more in a matter of months.

The question of today is more why you started this topic with the intention to promote threats against RWG.

You seem to like the idea that some members of the staff are personally targeted by revenge!

I wonder why that is.

Who are you Mr. Messenger?

Tell us more about you.

As TwoTone repeatedly said, this forum is not a democracy.

There are rules that must be followed by every member including by contributing ones.

Cheers

Stephane 

• Like 1

Guest tomas415

Who im I? Im a very good friend of his.

S, you also have his email way dont you email him and talk to him.

What is, is! We cant turn back time for him and he dosent want that eigther.

Who im I? Im a very good friend of his.

S, you also have his email way dont you email him and talk to him.

What is, is! We cant turn back time for him and he dosent want that eigther.

? not sure what you try to say  :g: 

Well I am happy you guys got wind of this and shed some light on the subject, Nothing I had not suspected already as far the process and reasoning behind the decision but transparency in high profile members banning is required if for no other reason than to quell other members fears of such a thing happening to them. Yes there have been PM discussions on this point gentlemen I can assure you. In specific regard I am saddened by ZK's ban as I am sure all who know him are, I am sure this was not a easy decision nor one I would have liked to been party to.

As far as putting this sh*t storm to rest "I am pretty sure also that our Admin will refund any donations and that is regardless of the fact that I am sure we actually gave him a free upgrade at one point." should be under taken posthaste to avert future problems in regard. I am well aware of the precedent it sets but in this case an exception due to extraordinary merits is prudent. :pimp:

These threats are idiotic.  if he wants to widely publicize the names of the TD's and modders, this is inconvenient, and a disservice to members who may have to wait until new paypal accounts and websites are set up, but its not like the big watch companies were turning a blind eye to these guys anyhow.

It is extremely childish to make a threat like this and breaks all of the rules of this forum.  I think this entire thread should be deleted as it is totally uninteresting.

I would also be willing to bet that Tomas415 is Zeleni under a different login.

If Z wants to turn in all of his ex friends to the authorities because he feels people on the internet were not nice to him, he should go for it.  It is a good way of losing all respect people might have for you.  And who really cares!

• Like 1

Well, it is at least "interesting" that both ZK and tomas consistently misspell "why" as "way"... :g:

Yes this is 'somewhat' interesting reading, but Not really. Besides the misspelling, tomas has been here 4 years and Only has 94 post :g:

I'm new here, but have been on many other forums for Years! If he really wants to go through with his 'plans', he will only get banned on every other forum too.

I don't know Z, but if that's what he wants to do to his so-called 'friends' then I guess we don't really need him back or other members like'm.

I'm not trying to [censored] anyone off here, like I said, I'm new here and don't know Z but this is all basic forum etiquette.

Dave...

The modders here are doing an honest business, repairing and improving people's watches at a fair price. Only a real jerk would want to interfere with someone's business and livelihood like this, because he I offended over not having a Tudor brand forum.

I think this is well deserving of a lifetime ban from all rep forums on which he is posting threats.

I presume he has their address and PayPal details because he did business with them in the past, which makes him a bigger [censored].

Good riddance.

Guest tomas415

Just some info, to clear things!

Im a member since 2009 (was guided here by rob, he said it was the best rep forum out there), rob came back 2011, dosent take smart man to figure out we are NOT the same person!

Have a great forum guy's.

But you staff members dident give him any warnings, just a stright ban!

Wrong.

On a number of occasions, this member was engaging in activity that breached RWG rules. In each case, he was asked (politely) to cease & desist (2 such warnings came from me). Other staff members have reported similar (&, apparently, consistent) experiences. Not only did he continue the activity, but blew the moderator off (I am putting it gently), adding that no one has authority over him. This type of behavior, as he was informed, will eventually get him banned. Finally, after repeated brushes with various admin staff, inevitably, the boom fell & the member crys foul.

For some reason, people like this are unable to connect actions with reactions, even when the pattern is repeated over & over, with warnings given in each case. He has no one to blame but himself.

I can clearly see why he has been given suspensions and a previous ban even though I've only been here a short while.

From what I can see he likes to fly way too close to the limits of decency, goes about requesting features and asking for information in completely the wrong way.

Most people are very different in real life to their online personas, some more so. I can quite believe he's a great guy IRL and different to here.

But to write and publish what he seems to be about to, I'm sure most long timers in the gen forums knows RWG and the other forums exist, that modders and TDs exist here, and Z knows that too. It won't acheive anything unless the watch manufacturers (who know about these forums too I've no doubt) see it as a massive promotion about reps, which by the sounds of it, it's quite the opposite, so I think they'll be thankful he posted it. I think the net result will be sod all difference.

At the end of the day......

if you dont place nice - you get a warning....if you dont learn your lesson (on several occasions as it seems), you get banned.

If you want to go to a gen forums and spill the beans for sweet revenge, that's just plain stupid.

Tomas - it seems that you are getting some joy spreading this around (regarding Z going to the gen forum).  If you know him as you say you do - why not do the right thing and talk sense to him?

Crazy ass cuban mofo :D

What is the point of all this, I like ZK but this sort of childish tantrum gets nowhere, the mods here are probably the least trigger happy of almost any forum on the net I've come across. ZK walked a tightrope on a fair few occasions so he was bound to have a tumble sooner or later...... If he just cooled down and apologized and gave it some time he might have received another chance in due course. That looks unlikely now.

Tomas, you make it sound like the world will crumble if he spills the beans, that won't really happen, but he still shouldn't do it as it is childish and unfair, like throwing the dolls out of the pram. Silly really! He shouldn't forget that people he has dealt with also have his address and once the lifetime subscription to Bestiality Monthly magazine comes flying through his door he might regret his actions.

:D 

I wasn't going to post anything else on this thread, but I was a little taken aback by some folks questioning the mods for what they did, also why weren't the general membership told why Z was banned. First off the mods here are sort of like the guys who referee PeeWee football and umpire T ball games, they are doing what they do for free, out of their love for the forum and as a service to members here. They don't get paid like and NFL referee or and Major league umpire. like the umpires, they have to listen to folks going off on the forum, other members and the mods themselves. Also like the unpaid guys who referee or umpire your kids games, there is a certain tolerance level for everything and everyone. If there is a fan sitting in the stands screaming at the top of their voice, disturbing others, the ump is going to walk over first to the coach and ask him to quit his fan, if this doesn't work, the ump goes over and gives the person a warning, The next time he has to call time out, he's gong to have the fan removed. Just like with Z, he got warned multiple times for behavior and decorum  that was not within the guidelines set up by the forums founders. Read the rules, they are right there in black and white. He obviously didn't read the rules, or chose to ignore them. Result he is banned. Personally, I thought he was a colorful character, but honestly, I was off put quite a few times by his gratuitous cursing and rants. I didn't join the forum to read posts where every other word was a curse word interspersed with threats. I can assure you that his behavior was tolerated here, a whole lot longer than it would have been on some of the gen forums  I frequent, and probably most of the rep forums as well. 

• Like 1

Crazy ass cuban mofo :D

What is the point of all this, I like ZK but this sort of childish tantrum gets nowhere, the mods here are probably the least trigger happy of almost any forum on the net I've come across. ZK walked a tightrope on a fair few occasions so he was bound to have a tumble sooner or later...... If he just cooled down and apologized and gave it some time he might have received another chance in due course. That looks unlikely now.

Tomas, you make it sound like the world will crumble if he spills the beans, that won't really happen, but he still shouldn't do it as it is childish and unfair, like throwing the dolls out of the pram. Silly really! He shouldn't forget that people he has dealt with also have his address and once the lifetime subscription to Bestiality Monthly magazine comes flying through his door he might regret his actions.

:D

once the lifetime subscription to Bestiality Monthly magazine comes flying through his door he might regret his actions

that had me chuckling!

I'm surprised no one has yet to make a Kim Jong Un joke.

Well, its all going off this weekend! Just read all this thread and can see both sides of the coin. I dealt with ZK recently and i have to say that in the pm's/emails we sent he came across as a likable guy. Having said that i get why the mods would take his rant in the raffle thread as 'the straw that broke the camels back' and ban him.

Unfortunately we dont have the luxury of knowing what was said in the pm's between ZK and the mods, we must however trust that they did the right thing, which im sure they will have done.

I will miss his crazy posts, but the threats made against the community mean he has dropped in my estimations and i jusy hope he sees sense before he well and truly alienates himself from everyone, including his forum friends.

I wasn't going to post anything else on this thread, but I was a little taken aback by some folks questioning the mods for what they did, also why weren't the general membership told why Z was banned. First off the mods here are sort of like the guys who referee PeeWee football and umpire T ball games, they are doing what they do for free, out of their love for the forum and as a service to members here. They don't get paid like and NFL referee or and Major league umpire. like the umpires, they have to listen to folks going off on the forum, other members and the mods themselves. Also like the unpaid guys who referee or umpire your kids games, there is a certain tolerance level for everything and everyone. If there is a fan sitting in the stands screaming at the top of their voice, disturbing others, the ump is going to walk over first to the coach and ask him to quit his fan, if this doesn't work, the ump goes over and gives the person a warning, The next time he has to call time out, he's gong to have the fan removed. Just like with Z, he got warned multiple times for behavior and decorum  that was not within the guidelines set up by the forums founders. Read the rules, they are right there in black and white. He obviously didn't read the rules, or chose to ignore them. Result he is banned. Personally, I thought he was a colorful character, but honestly, I was off put quite a few times by his gratuitous cursing and rants. I didn't join the forum to read posts where every other word was a curse word interspersed with threats. I can assure you that his behavior was tolerated here, a whole lot longer than it would have been on some of the gen forums  I frequent, and probably most of the rep forums as well.

Fantastic analogy!

• Like 1

panerai153 I am sorry that you are taken back but I still maintain that clearing the air in such a high profile incident is necessary and was done in a proper manner by the staff. Leaving a great many of us wondering is not healthy for the forum and if you took it as an indictment you have misread my intentions. In addition most found Rob 's rants entertaining and you will be hard pressed to find a member he has dealt with over the years not speaking highly of him. I will agree such behavior would not be tolerated on a Gen forum stuffy places that they are and as to other Rep forums you may be right there also. In closing I will remind everyone that the outcome of this is still uncertain and I beseech you to refrain from judgement until resolved. Though "Z" is banned he can read this thread if he so chooses I would hope you realize inciting him right ,wrong or indifferent is not good for the forum at this time.