When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for cheap Daniel Wellington Rep

t4unt

I'm looking for a simple white-faced, roman numerals with mineral crystal  watch. Would prefer price to be <$50 preferably. I don't care much about anything else about the watch as long as it looks relatively presentable and tells time. Will post pictures of watches I like, but with a lower price essentially. I really love the look of daniel wellington watches, but I can't find cheap reps of them at all.

In the end, I'm looking for a simple clean, white faced watch that looks similar to Daniel Wellington/MVMT watches. Rep or not. Price is key.

Thanks

The most expensive watch DW sells is $230...or am I missing something?

I think you've come to the wrong place my friend...we aren't here to rep cheap watches. Members here routinely pay several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars in replicating fine timepieces.

I can understand budget constraints though... if you're looking at that style sub-$50 price-point perhaps a Timex?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Timex-Mens-Oversized-Indiglo-Easy-Reader-Mens-White-Face-Dial-Watch/10727893

Good luck to ya

Considering most of us spend the average or 3-4x more per component that one of those DW watches costs, again, I don't think this is the place you'll find your watch Johnny. That said, don't give up on your quest, keep your eyes open at local jewelers used sections and perhaps if you're willing to save, save up $200 - $300 and get a halfway decent rep of a great watch. 

For example, this isn't 1:1 accurate, but it's damn close and was only $300

post-67250-0-10882100-1417021486_thumb.j

Nice watch. $ 5.99 with shipping ? That is obscenely cheap. Get a dozen and give them as presents at the xmas office party.

The average strap nearly costs more!

For real. Maybe an old off the street Cartier with a bad Quartz movement or used 21J, but not likely to find a functioning one. Strap sale at Panatime got me under the $50 mark but it's a very low price these days. Less than a good bottle of wine from the store.