When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i am back...

palpatine

Hi folks,

some have noticed that i was offline for some time and therefore I wanted to let you know that I am back again and I wanted to post an explanation for my absence. Also about the status of the PVD project and the PAM crowns.

First off all, thanks for all the emails and the nice words i received, it really helped me!! its so great to see that this is far more than just an internet forum!

The reason for that I was not able to visit the forum(s) for the last weeks was that my mother, to which I had a very close relationship, suddenly died. It was not the fact that she died that completely pulled the ground under my feet but it was the circumstances under which that happened. I do not want to get into details here, all I want to say is, that it happened in a restaurant during our lunch. she died there on the floor between all the shocked people and I was kneeing besides her. That’s all I want to say at the moment, I was completely knocked out, because it was a horrible scenario. After that I got serious problems in the following weeks and I got medication to calm me down. i never thought that something could hit me like that.

I stopped taking medication now and I start to feel better now, slowly but continuously. I have days where I feel good but then again days where I feel bad and I have problems with my concentration.

Therefore I was not able to work on watches, I tried but it was impossible.

I want to say a big sorry to all members who joined the PVD project and that had to wait for a moding project. I will do all I can to accelerate these things now. I will keep you updated soon!

Also sorry to all other members who have PMded me and I did not reply. I will try to slowly catch up now and reply to the messages. In case you did not get an answer in the next days, please PM me again.

I will try to catch up with everything, please i have no clue what watches are new, what has been going on with RWG, Blade etc. so i have to invest some serious time in reading through all this.

Besides that, I started to work again and i have so much work to do, its unbelievable. but thats good, it means no time to think tooo much. Therefore please understand that it can take a bit until i can respond to emails and PMs. But i will definately!

Life must go on.

Cheers Tommy

P.S. damn, i made a typo in my screen name "palaptine" instead of "palpatine" :o would one of the mods be so kind to correct this? Thanks!!!

welcome palp!

sorry to hear that...hope you get well soon...

sometimes life is very cruel with us...but with all the love of family and friends we go through every difficult situations...hope you get well as the time passes...

nice to hear that some members of the forum gave you support during this difficult period...

watches and all that comes with them are in the last place right now...but as a hobby they are the right thing to help you get better...cause you have here among members a lot of "virtual" friends...

well this forum is full of nice people, ready to help and support any of us...even if we never seen each other in our life...

RWG Family! long live!

Tommy - You have been missed around here friend, however under the circumstances it sounds like you've had it really tough. Please accept my deepest condolences and if there is anything I can do to help - just ask.

Meantime welcome back and I have already contacted admin about getting your monicker changed.

JTB

As a postscript I would ask all members who may be recquiring Tommy's services in the coming weeks and months to remain patient. We all know his work is excellent and so it is worth waiting possibly a little longer.

Thanks

Glad to see you here Tommy :thumbsupsmileyanim: Accept also my deepest condolences. The loved ones that pass away will alway live in our hearts, minds. They live on inside us.

The best regards

Gunnar :)

Welcome back, Tommy!

I already stated somewhere else my feelings on your loss so I am not going to repeat myself here, but I still want to say now that we missed you so much and we all have been concerned about you. Really nice to read that you are beginning to recover now.

Take it easy and slow now, take all your time, come to this hobby just if it makes a way for you to feel a bit better -- hobbies and friends are about that after all, not about stress. :)

So great to see you here Tommy :thumbsupsmileyanim::hug:

A lot happened during your absence... ;)

As said you can always give me a call if there's something i may help you with...

Fantastic to see you back, Tommy. :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

You may not have seen the posts but we were very concered about you. You were missed to say the least.

I am very sorry to hear about you Mother's passing. I wish you all the best and hope you recover very soon.

Regards,

Jet

Edited by Jetsons

welcome back! i hope you like all the changes that have happened. i'm really sorry for your loss, i have a very close relationship with my mother too and cant imagine what would happen to me if something happened to her!

take care.

To lose a loved one is devastating to lose one in the circumstances that you described is unimaginable.

Welcome back Tommy, don't do to much to soon ease your way back in and I'm sure you understand that you have the full support of all the RWG members.

Ken

Welcome back Tommy.

It gets better with time.... I lost my mother and only brother within 7 months of each other so I can speak from experience. Just remember that it gets better with time.

Just know that all your e-friends are here for ya day and night.

Jeff

Hey Palpatine!!!

Welcome back...glad to see your post.

My condolences on you loss. I had a similar experience at a party with my father; he fell into my arms as we slowly dropped to the floor. It was a surreal experience. Luckily, it was not his time.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Can't imagine how hard an experience like that must be.

Glad that your back and getting better :-)