When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of Week Wrist Check

ubiquitous

I'm still wearing this one, and will be doing so till my other Omegas come back from the watchsmith. Sure, it's not perfect, but, it's still a really nice watch, and, the majority of the viewing public wouldn't have a clue :happy:

282290-10736.jpg

282295-10735.jpg

That's one of my favourite photos ever on RWG.CC. I'm not much into Mont Blanc pens (until now), but I think this background of computer, watch, pen looks glamourous.

Hmm, Ubi and jeans. Stephane and his computer. Does everyone have a "schtick" when posting their wrist-checks. If so, what will be mine...must think. Maybe the book I am reading, du jour.

Recived and unpacked this baby 30 mins ago

... resized and put it on for u lads and took a shoot ... im inpressed ... its a double AR, swiss version that i got from fellow member sale ...

now i know what people here were excited about :whistling:

PS pic is bad and does not show of this just amazing piece ...

282365-10674.jpg

Edited by lazarini

no watch for me on my wrist this week cause I got burned by the sun this weekend..Aouch!...clever me....while i was on a rafting I haven't put any creme to protect myself from the sun...now I have a nice red color of my hands...a PVD watch would look excellent now.... :black_eye:

My pair of cheap, but nicely built chopards. For the money they just might be the best reps on the market. $105 dollars gets you a lot of watch. I was not particularly fond of the white dial version, but after time I have fell in love with it. I like how the date wheel stands out on it. The ar on these watches is incredible

282472-10643.jpg

282472-10644.jpg

282472-10645.jpg

282472-10646.jpg

I am still on my first 44mm pam, just been in the pool with it, lume could be better but all in all for what i paid from TTK a greeeeeeat watch I am really impressed with it now i have filed down the crown guard to get a good positive closure on it and waxed up the leather strap.

post-1258-1184601048_thumb.jpg

post-1258-1184601189_thumb.jpg