When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of The Week Wrist-Check (August 13-14, 2007)

Victoria

Guys, I waited and waited for someone to post this wrist-check so I wouldn't dominate the threads. However, after reading Flavor Flav's post, I sense some kind of ill-wind overcoming this forum of late...

We need what my Cuban buddies call "un trabajito" performed to rid ourselves of this gloom & doom, pee & vinegar! :cc_surrender:

So, not to make light of real concerns, but here goes the happiest thread series of them all -- THE WRIST-CHECK! :tu:

MONDAY

My Davidsen Fiddy arrived!!! So what did I do? Took it for a spin on my kick ass motorcycle! FxrAndy just fainted.

297979-649.jpg

PAV 91 LOVE BABY!

297979-650.jpg

Lume Shot! I was too excited to wait for it to lume properly. This was only after a few minutes in the sun. :brow:

297979-651.jpg

TUESDAY

What are the chances I'll take off the Fiddy from my wrist all this week? Slim to none, and none just got served. BUT if I do, I'll be rocking my PAM 113 on Bob Vanilla strap. THANK YOU for the strap tip, b16a2!

297979-652.jpg

Rolling with my Pannies!

297979-653.jpg

@Cableguy: Aww, that's a great shot! It's a Stephane hommage, with a Droste effect, and a lot of Cableguy Yachtie moxie thrown in! ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my Pam 172 on a rock with a Woodward custom gator strap. :D

298107-597.jpg

Shot with DSC-T50 at 2007-08-13

Here we are, fiddy at the atomic dome in Hiroshima Japan last week, August 8. This spot is where at 8:15AM on 8/06/1945 an atom bomb exploded 500 meters directly above killing 100.000 people instantly. Because the blast was directly overhead, this building remained somewhat intact, however the 120 people inside died in a nano second. It is one of the only buildings remaining and is a memorial to the event. A sombering experience for sure.

298107-598.jpg

Shot with DSC-T50 at 2007-08-13

Wow Hambone, never Knew that the A-bomb exploded above the city before it reached the ground. Absolutely horrific destruction. Anyways, It's a beautiful day in Madrid and I can never seem to take this off!:

My Panerai Luminor 1950 Flyback Regatta 2006

298127-583.jpg

photo taken 15:43 August, 13, 2007

298127-584.jpg