When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oka lads Laz is in town droped my luggage in hotel and already eyboled a second hands gen shop wich is exactly cross street from hotel hehe :)

Sitttin in a wi fi coffe bar 100 meters from hotel waitin for u guys to start showing up :) I found the hotel easy from airport to the door only used one underground ... Cheers for the directions Stephane :)

laz

Laz,

works perfectly keep those pictures coming up.

Ditto, Laz. I think I saw you briefly too. Handsome!

One of my idiosyncracies is that I don't want to know how people look like online. I have a mental pic of them and that is fine. Weird I know. So I'll bow out of these threads "porsia", as Spaniards say. :p

May this GTG be the best yet, good luck all!

i just got back home, and lemme tell you it was really GOOD. thanks to Stephane and andy for putting this gtg together, we sure have to repeat it!! was nice seeing all of you. I'm going to bed now, I'm sure the rest of you is either drunk or asleep aswell :lol:

Well, it's almost midnight here in Southern US. I'm just waiting to see if there are any NEW pics.

Wish I could have been there...but, it would have been a long haul for me.

Mardi Gras just ended here just over a week ago, but, maybe we'll have to think of a "Big Easy" GTG in New Orleans...for the next Mardi Gras???

Anyhow...MORE PICS please!

Woke up this morning and went directly here to see what was up in Brussels.

Such events make me feel we belong to a real community, not only something virtual on a computer screen.

Enjoy your stay there, Brussel is a really nice city, and obviously RWG members top guys ! :1a: