When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

World's Longest Wristcheck Thread

Victoria

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...

This is actually my first time POSTING a watch in the wristcheck on RWG :o

I think it'd be fitting to post one of POTR's pieces included with the gen Glashutte I purchased from him a month ago...

This one is a gen Waltham Watch handwound 23 jewel piece with a pie pan dial, stainless steel case and old school "accordion" band. I opened it up today and the movement is in fantastic condition (I regulated it due to its being about 20 seconds slow per day) beating at a (by today's standards) slowww beat 18,000 VPH movement. It came with the original box and watch case (a beauty in its own right)!! Seeing as these watches were produced about 15 miles away from my hometown (and considering my grandmother worked at the factory) this watch was a great freebie addition by POTR!!

Enjoy (excuse the quality of the pics...they were snapped hurriedly with a new Fuji S700)

post-7913-1206323205_thumb.jpg

post-7913-1206323233_thumb.jpg

post-7913-1206323261_thumb.jpg

Both of my loves :)

dsc00747zv6.jpg

LOVELY. Great shot of the watches, with that tell-tale macho fist pump (so macho, the whites of your knuckles are showing!).

And is your shirt pocket upside down? Chic!

One of the best photos so far (I love TMG's rare ocean wristie).

CLARIFICATION:

This thread is a challenge thread, not a substitute for the beloved 3x a week Wristchecks. :)

LOVELY. Great shot of the watches, with that tell-tale macho fist pump (so macho, the whites of your knuckles are showing!).

And is your shirt pocket upside down? Chic!

One of the best photos so far (I love TMG's rare ocean wristie).

Thanks Vic..

Here is a new photo taken today by my wife and it is by far one of my favourites ;)

dsc007662gf8.jpg