When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beware Dealers... Another Customer Who Is Not Business Worthy..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TWG - i am sorry you have to go through with this member. especially for him not removing the paypal block AFTER you refund all his $$$. as a business owner i feelyour pain.. our organization prides itself oncustomer service and doing whatever we can to make the customer happy (paying customer.. that is)

HEY dumb ass if you reading this thread REMOVE THE PAYPAL dispute!

I have personally made several purchases from TWG and he has been a STELLAR DEALER, one that has won my respect and business.

Thank you Andrew, for answering my emails and placing my orders in a secure and timely manner.

josh :-)

What a bloody shame - Andrew (like all of us will say) has been nothing but helpful to me - in fact so helpful that one of my current projects could not go ahead without his help!! Sorry that you have to put up with this crap and I hope there is a positive outcome (at least with PP)

for some people it's all about me, me, me

it would be bad enough that a noob would do such a thing let alone someone who should know better.

So damn true!!

Oh satellitecad or whatever @#$ name you go by, withdraw the bloody paypal complain!!! You are a @#$@$%# you son of the #%&%, go @$E^% yrself and get yourself a #@$$# life. Sorry had to do it.

Owww I understand this guy... we give him to much attention now, which he has never gotten in his youth, and he likes it. So he decides to play a little with it. Childish... You are not making any friends here pal and I think your replica days are over. This is gonna cost you.... buying gens is a hell of an investment.... or you can start buying Swatch... It will suit your ways better anyway... cause you don't have class at all. Andrew has been trying to help you.... and don't forget it is not streetlegal stuff at your AD your buying. The watches are replicas. Noob behaviour. I received three watches from Andrew and they are great.... for a scratch on them (caused by shipping a$$holes) he is willing to compensate. What more do you want.

I don't think you intend to buy something.... you just feel like kicking around and feel powerfull while in real life you are a null. Just my 2 cents.

Andrew, and all the other dealers, should waste no time in blacklisting the stupid ----- in public. Post there names on every forum. If it's not allowed here due to some misguided secrecy/privacy pact (sorry Admin) then post it at WT. i'm happy to start a rouges gallery on WT.

Simply not the case Ron. We don't operate that way.

Andrew chose to hold off for reasons best known to himself and we must respect that.

As for SatelliteCad - it's best that he never darkens any of our doors.

Be vigilant.

JTB

Dear guys,

satellitecad has taken trustytime.com down.He had complained to PAYPAL and actually put my websiteas the reason for PAYPAL to take me down. Trustytime.com will not operate using PAYPAL for the moment.

DELETED

Is it really neccessary to do things to such an extent. Is this the way everything is supposed to be? Over a watch?

Andrew

Andrew, and all the other dealers, should waste no time in blacklisting the stupid fucks in public. Post there names on every forum. If it's not allowed here due to some misguided secrecy/privacy pact (sorry Thomas) then post it at WT. i'm happy to start a rouges gallery on WT.

Just for the record; That's not the case, Ron. No secrecy pact or anything else here ;)

Edit: Wops...just noticed jtb's post :blush: Always a little late... :)

I am truly sorry for you Andrew.

You are my number one dealer, although have have been unfaithful from time to time, when being tempted by other dealers watches.

One thing is for sure, I will always return for business with you.

It is of course not a big deal for you (money wise), but you are my #1 TRUSTED DEALER!

Hang in there!

Dear guys,

satellitecad has taken trustytime.com down.He had complained to PAYPAL and actually put my websiteas the reason for PAYPAL to take me down. Trustytime.com will not operate using PAYPAL for the moment.

DELETED

Is it really neccessary to do things to such an extent. Is this the way everything is supposed to be? Over a watch?

Andrew

So sorry mr Efren *****. Keep looking over your shoulder... there must be someone amongst the members of this forum who is [censored] off enough to send a few presents COD... and I am not talking pizza's here. Maybe someone close by even will pay a visit in some kind of way... Really really sorry to see that happen... :g:

Man this is shocking - Efren "was" a respected member of the old RWG - he was around about 1.5 years ago. Then he disappeared. I sold him an aBay Tt Sub 2 years ago, nice easy deal.

Incredible, what's happened to him?

I'm very sorry for your troubles, Andrew.