When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade news

Admin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if phoband thinks he's old & crotchety, wonder what that makes the like of offshore and me? New skins peripherals are a little hard on my eyes as any greyed out text on dark doesn't have quite the contrast I need, but old dogs do learn new tricks. Took me very short time to master the navigation since all the previous header choices are now neatly placed in drop down menu here and there, just need to know where the DD menu are located. Thanks, the new speed makes up for any imagined shortcomings that will soon fade into memory as we all get used to using the new format.

Thx for the changes.

I've been in my profile to update/change what had to and discovered I have list of something like 20 ignored users, including The Zigmeister and By-Tor, which I of course never have set.

Maybe members would like to check this...

The Forum System time seems off to me. I have my settings correct (just checked). I am set to Pacific Time, but the current forum time at the bottom of the screen is still 2 hours ahead. Currently it is 12:10pm in Los Angeles, but the Current Time at the bottom right hand corner says 2:07pm.

Any thoughts?

New, dark skin available for our "light sensitive" members; The Dark Side of RWG. You can change to this using the drop-down menu at the bottom left of the forum.

For those of you with larger monitors, or looking for something closer to the original rwg.cc skin, "The Dark Side" is the best bet.

The new default skin with its wide margins no longer allows 1024x768 images (such as those by Freddy333) to display without the "click here to resize." The Dark Side skin will display 1024x images without the "click here to resize" on monitors set at 1280x and up.

Hope this helps.

If you don't know how to change the skin, from the main page, scroll to the bottom, and select it via the drop down.

Loving it. Great job Admin and team!!!! And the RSS feed appears to be working again! :tu:

hey, did everyone else loose their "feedback score" or is it just me? My reputation is also "0". is it going to be corrected/ converted or what?

Noticed the same: Went down from more than 730 posts to 530 but know the score seems to be corrected.

The new default skin with its wide margins no longer allows 1024x768 images (such as those by Freddy333) to display without the "click here to resize." The Dark Side skin will display 1024x images without the "click here to resize" on monitors set at 1280x and up.

Scratch that. Looks like the new 200x200 avatar is pushing the margins out. Looks like 800x600(image size) is still best for inline forum images.

Not all the PMs, just the folders that I had created to organize them, and the PMs in those folders. There are a couple pages of PMs, but nowhere near what there should be. The thing is, even though there are fewer PMs now, it still says that I've used %18 of my storage space - so they must be somewhere :)