When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 6265 ...

polexpete

Hiya all,

well at last i can share my 6265 Daytona with you. I originally brought this as a kit in 2008 off of a member here who turned out to be a little scammer so i should be glad i received it, he later ripped me off for a Tudor case but that's another story...

Turned out it needed alot of work which was beyond my capabilities so it spent the best part of a year with Micheal at Classicwatchparts in Hong Kong who did an awesome job putting it together and finding missing parts of the V72 for an amazingly cheap price.

Specs are:

- Phong case and back unengraved. (will have engraved sometime)

- Phong bezel

- Gen Jaeger-LeCoultre V72 fully serviced with 5 line Rolex bridge

- Gen T21 crystal

- Gen 78350 bracelet with 557 (not correct) endlinks

- Gen 702 Crown and tube

- Gen pushers

- Phong dial and handset

Pics... (Ubi style, thanks mate...)

day4000.jpg

day00005.jpg

day13.jpg

day0001.jpg

DAY5.jpg

DAY8.jpg

DAY2.jpg

DAY1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

P.

Looks amazing, the V72, too, is a true beauty! Wear it well!

My MM DW 6263 will be on it's way to Domi shortly to fix everything which was wrong with it on arrival (a lot) plus a few upgrades. Only waiting for two cousins pushers which should arrive in the next few days, can't wait and your Daytona isn't helping! ;):D

• 5 weeks later...

great looking. Did MY assmeble the Rolex brdiges and everything? the bezel looks familar. Is the bezel the one I gave to Tribal last year or two years ago? flex

Hi Flex,

I received all the parts in Oct 2008 from a member based in Miami, USA but guess its possible in this game. I dunno how accurate it is, not too worried...

Yes Micheal has blank bridges engraved and his watchmaker installed it on the V72. The original bridge had JLC engravings...

Cheers

P.