When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bans x 2

Mike on a bike

Guys unfortunately the Admin team got word from members and other boards on two of our members and they will no longer be able to long on to RWG.

Schildking   and  Baleinedessable

King for selling rep straps as OEM already Banned on Geek  for this and warned by Chrono 24 for same.

Baleinedessable for selling non-phong cases as Phong and other parts not as stated. He is on Phongs fraud list.

This was discussed by the staff but the job was left to yours truly to inform my fellow members. As you are aware I take the burden of proof on such things very seriously so rest assured due process was followed.

• Like 4

I only dealt with Baleinedessable and God was on my side.  I brought over $2000 in stuff from him, starting with a set of automatic winding gears from a 3135.  After that I saw a phong case for a 16610 and I brought that for $800.  I brought a band for my sub from him.  I brought a Gen bezel assembly with insert.  Bunch of other small things.

When I got them, I thought he was the cats meow.  I send everything to my watch maker, Mike (Misiekped) who I trust undoubtedly!  He said to me that The case was not a phong case.  The case didn't fit my gen 3135.  He said that the bezel assembly also is not Gen.  Then also with that stuff Baleinedessable didn't add the back of the case or did he add the crystal retaining ring with the bezel assembly, which both were to be included.  When I called him, he said that he would mail it.  Also the ceramic red gears for the auto bridge.  He sent me one instead of two.  Then he told me that as a set it only comes as one because there is a small gear inside of the other and that was what he meant as set.  He told me he would send me that too.  The band.  Not even close to being real.  Color of steal way off and the markings were not close.

This shows you how good God is.  I didn't have to do anything or notify anyone.After I got the news from Mike that the case wouldn't take real 3135, I get an email from paypal about my account.  I log in and I have a crazy amount of money in my account.  I also have like 4 emails from Baleinedessable.  He is apologizing about something that is going on with his account.  He then asks me to wire the money into his bank account or to wait a couple of days because he was setting up a new paypal.  I asked him to call me.  He did.  I asked him what was going on.  He explained to me that his account is set up personal and that they saw all the transactions with high amounts going in his account.  He said they asked him to verify them as non business and he couldn't so they froze his account and reversed all the sells.  He said they wanted a crazy amount of VAT tax or something like that.  

That was when I told him that the stuff he gave me was fake.  He said that the case was a phong case and that he had a Yuki in it. I told him Mikes name and at that point, I guess he knew that Mike knows his stuff., he gave me another option.  To return everything to him if I wanted. That was the option I did.

So this week I had a dealing with Phong.  His name came up.  I thought phong was going to have a stroke.  He called him a fraud and that the case in question was not one of his cases.  All his 16610 cases take 3135 and 3035's.  I'm glad someone did something with him.  I didn't complain.  I am new.  I didn't think anyone would listen.  I wanted to in the worst way.  He kept posting the pics of the case.  People kept commenting on the misaligns of stuff.  His stories were never right.  My intuition always was up with his stories.  I don't like to judge and thought maybe he just didn't know any better but I see now that he is just a scammer and fraud.

Thanks Mike on a Bike and RWG for having out back and investigating him.  The other guy.  Never dealt with him.  Stay safe everyone.

Robert

• Like 2

Daniel and Legend,   yes I had the same thoughts: both have been around a long time and seemed like okay people. 

Banning is an ugly business and nobody here takes pleasure in it.  It puts a sometimes global stain on a person's reputation and as I've told my kids, your reputation is perhaps your most valuable possession.  It can take a lifetime to build up, and a moment to tear it down.  And sometimes the damage is irreparable.

A ban here happens after a lot of discussion, and a lot of evidence.  It is no small thing.  I'm very sorry it had to happen.

Dealt with Baleindessable once - have to admit, very strange transaction.

Paid for a band, he said it was shipped, 8 days later said sorry band is fake, here's a refund and that he stopped the package from leaving his country of origin.

Never heard of anyone being able to stop a package once shipped via domestic post (not fedex, etc).

Anyway, gave him the benefit of the doubt, guess I was right afterall. 

I have some parts from Baleindessable, I guess I better take a closer look to ensure they are genuine....I also was close to buying one of the said "cases" that were listed a while back.  Grateful for the forum and that we look out for each other.  Thanks to the mods for taking care of business.  This kind of thing makes me sad as to me, this is a gentleman's hobby.  I agree with Nanuq, reputation is very important.    

That was another weird thing.  He has himself listed as being from California and all his paypal stuff is in England.  Plus his story with the whole VAT tax.  We don't have VAT tax here in the US.  I'm still waiting for my automatic ceramic wheel.  I have one.  Can't do much with one.  I've went out and brought two fill 3135 automatic bridge assembly because on the yuki they wear out.  Just those two gears, but I'm nuts and brought the whole bridge and gears.  He seemed nice enough just a little argumentative. I remember someone bringing something up about a hole not being aligned and he flipped out.  I am the luckiest guy in the world to have got every penny that I ever spent with him refunded to me on paypal.  I also had all his stuff too but I believe in karma and I am a christian person.  I mailed it all back to him.  Just things that I found shady.  He never gave complete things.  I brought a Phong case from him that wasn't a phong case.  The kicker was that he didn't send the back.  He said to me when I was buying the case that they go for 1200 to 1400 dollars.  If you look those up they have backs.  Then the bezel assembly.  It was a complete gen bezel assembly. I got it, It was a TC and it didn't come with the crystal holder that the bezel goes in.  When you contact him its, oh that is extra.  Same with the gears.  I ordered a set of ceramic reversing gears, I got one.  He said to him the set was the ceramic and the small gear in it.  He wanted another $50 for the other one.  He said he understood the confusion and that he would mail it to me.  I never got it.  He was just a scammer.  I feel bad for not saying anything.  I know he sold those parts to other people and I ma sorry to tell them that the parts that got are not what they paid for.

Thank God Drop you didn't, not real.

I am a bit Lost, Nanuq,  you start your post with Daniel and Ledgand?   Are these the same people Mike is talking about?  Sorry, very confusing and I want to understand who I am to be looking out for.

Edited by cavi

I am a bit Lost, Nanuq,  you start your post with Daniel and Ledgand?   Are these the same people Mike is talking about?  Sorry, very confusing and I want to understand who I am to be looking out for.

Nanuq was responding to me and Legend - posts 4 and 5.  He was not inferring that Legend and I are the culprits!

cavi, thanks for pointing that out.  I re-read my post and you're right, it can be misconstrued.

Daniel and Legend both expressed dismay over the poor behavior of the two members that were banned.  That's all.  Daniel and Legend are members in exemplary good standing here, two of the finest.  Absolutely impeccable reputations.

SchildKing and Baleinedessables were the banned members.  You won't have to watch out for them here anymore.

I had a couple of dealings with Schildking, and they were seamless. Both were a couple of years back, so obviously the greed factor took over and a guy who started out as honest and above board, turned into a scammer. Sorry to hear the news, but I'm really happy that the mods here are looking out for the best interests of the community. Unfortunately, you can't be too careful these days and it's good to have vigilant moderators.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't worry Cavi. For now, Legend's and Daniel's reputations and trustworthiness are slightly more than yours. :lol:

Edited by Legend