When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is your most impressive watch?

By-Tor

I don't mean most accurate... or even your favorite. I mean the watch that always gives you the "holy sh*t" feeling when you handle it?

I've seen quite a few great gens, but the SFSO SuperOcean never ceases to amaze me. It's not necessarily my favorite watch, nor the most beautiful (design wise), but it's definitely the most impressive one. Rolexes never impress anyone, gen or rep (except the Rolex enthusiasts). But all my friends who have examined the SFSO have said it's stunning. 225 grams of steel. It's a watch for the big boys and big wrists, definitely!

2a.jpg

7.jpg

1c.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@slicemaster: You're most welcome!

I agree, it's very nice two-tone watch. Some people say that the bracelet can't match the gen feel (which is no surprise)... but on a leather strap it must be very difficult to "call out". Enjoy!

I mean the watch that always gives you the "holy sh*t" feeling when you handle it?

I guess it would have to be the one in front. Every time I wear it I think "I do not deserve to have this on my wrist."

trio.jpg

That is real tuff one.

I would expect one of my vintage Rolies.

But I never have any comment when I wear them.

Or people do not notice them, or they think "Another Rolex" I guess :o

I will say the same as Nanuq though: "I don't deserve this" when I wear them.

Rolies aside, the two ones that I feel being the most impressive on my wrist are these:

Ingie

IwcIngenieurSSBazz_800_04C.jpg

IwcIngenieurSSBazz_800_02.jpg

Pam 196

Panerai196_Kruz_800_19C.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_05.jpg

I guess it would have to be the one in front. Every time I wear it I think "I do not deserve to have this on my wrist."

trio.jpg

I agree, you should send it over to me :Jumpy:

post-22-1212861818_thumb.jpg

post-22-1212861049_thumb.jpg

post-22-1212860993_thumb.jpg

The watch that most does it for me...is the MBW/MBK PP Nautilus Jumbo. 42mm x 8.5mm

20 (+) black dialed S/S sport watches in my collection, and the MBK Nautilus is the ONLY one I can wear anymore.

I must say that going thru this thread a few times now ... there a lot of very beautiful watches pictured here. We are a bunch of lucky people.

Wear them well.

easy, my gen evo or skyland

evo2.jpg

skylandbook.jpg

I also really enjoyed this CSO for the 2 months i owned it

cso6.jpg

out of the 3, the skyland feels the most impressive while the evo looks the most impressive, however i much prefer the pilot bracelet on the evo to the pro2 on the skyland, both are nice but the pilot looks nicer and wears better/more comfortably..both watches also look fantastic on leather and it add's a bit of class