When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Love

JoJo35

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not much into datejusts... but wow these sure look nice! I used to have a gen 1603.. my first rolex.. but i sold it when times where tough :(

dizz

Here are my two vintage Rolex Gens. I love the older acrylic crystal Rolexes. I passed on two vintage DRSD reps because I wanted to make room for new reps to a couple of members here and maybe they will post photos.

OysterDateRolexWatch.jpg

18_1_b.jpg

I've never been a vintage Rolex person, really. But I owned this MBW a few years ago. I was going to make a lot of mods, but never got into it...

7.jpg

Watches from my Great Grandfather and Grandfather. Not Rolexes though... the pocket watch with Breguet coil was a gift from the French Embassy.

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

The other watch is a Swiss gold watch "Choisi", bought from a Russian offcer during the WW2.

This brand still exists, and I was in contact with the management director. They wanted to photograph the watch for their archives, but I took the shots for them.

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg