When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Love

JoJo35

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are my two vintage Rolex Gens. I love the older acrylic crystal Rolexes. I passed on two vintage DRSD reps because I wanted to make room for new reps to a couple of members here and maybe they will post photos.

OysterDateRolexWatch.jpg

18_1_b.jpg

Im not much into datejusts... but wow these sure look nice! I used to have a gen 1603.. my first rolex.. but i sold it when times where tough :(

dizz

Here are my two vintage Rolex Gens. I love the older acrylic crystal Rolexes. I passed on two vintage DRSD reps because I wanted to make room for new reps to a couple of members here and maybe they will post photos.

OysterDateRolexWatch.jpg

18_1_b.jpg

My white letter 1680 Polex. I wear this one pretty much daily.

dscf1444xa5.jpg

clipboard07rh6.png

Got tired of the dull ass red and too big font so, the red letter is in pieces waiting on a 5513 dial. :)

1000980zw5.jpg

I still want a 1665 soooo BAD. One day, I wont be broke and the dollar will be worth a dollar. :(

I've never been a vintage Rolex person, really. But I owned this MBW a few years ago. I was going to make a lot of mods, but never got into it...

7.jpg

Watches from my Great Grandfather and Grandfather. Not Rolexes though... the pocket watch with Breguet coil was a gift from the French Embassy.

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

The other watch is a Swiss gold watch "Choisi", bought from a Russian offcer during the WW2.

This brand still exists, and I was in contact with the management director. They wanted to photograph the watch for their archives, but I took the shots for them.

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

I know this is posted to the Rolex forum, but Ubi should take some new shots of his vintage SMP. That's a beauty for sure!