When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dear Members.......

Edge

Dear Members,

I am not one to say big goodbyes but here goes. I am taking very much a back seat from the replica forums for the time being. I am having some serious legal issues that I need to attend to and it is with great sadness that I am forced to distance myself from the forums. I will not be gone completely, I will still check in maybe once and week/fortnight. However my participation will be greatly reduced.

I will not be selling any more items for the forseeable future, please do not contact me looing for items. All requests should go to coda1210@aol.com as he is a VERY trustworthy and reliable source who I am very good friends with.

All current orders will of course be honoured and any work I am doing completed. Please do not ask me to take on any new works/orders your requests will likely be ignored.

It is with great sadness that I am taking this step but there is no other solution at this time, I must do my best to protect the community and the membership from any ill fortune. The good of the community comes first as it is much needed to protect the many innocent watch enthusiasts who may be burned. I hope that in my time here as a regular poster I have contributed some information of value to you and that you will continue to benefit from some of the topics I have written or been a part of. I am not taking my ball and going home, all of my informational pieces will remain here, as I am only stepping back to try and help the membership, so taking my info with me is rediculous and benefits noone.

I am sorry for the long spiel but I a actually quite emotional whilst writing this as I have come to call a lot of you friends, I will be here for any chats that my friends want to have. As I say I'll be here internitantly just to check in and make sure y'al are doing well.

I hope to be back to regular contributions reasonably soon, but I have major issues to deal with before this will be even remotely possible.

I look forward to seeing you all again soon, and friends please do contact me if you need anything I will endeavour to help in any way I can, I will always be available via PM or email.

Chris

@edge...you will definitely miss us...your contribution was big... I MEAN BIG to this forum...wait,it was HUGE...and other rep forums around...hope to see you back soon and i wish you all the best in solving your "problemos"...

cheers,

Vladimir

First I must say it is very sad for us that you leave, because the information you have contributed with is beyond this world.

Thanks a bunch, and I hope your problems will solve quickly.

We are awaiting you...

Take care Edge!!!

Chris when you go you take a big part of us with you, therefore I know that no matter how long it takes you will be back until then my friend.........

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I wish you well with your troubles Chris

Ken

Hi Chris.

We do not know each other, like I know a lot of the other guys know you. Still, I just wanted to tell you, I've enjoyed reading your posts - you have been a great contributor to this place. I hope everything works out for you the best way possible. Hope to see you back soon!

Michael

@All

Thank you so much for all the kind words, and I truely hope to be back up and posting regularly as soon as I can but for the forseeable future I will be much reserved.

I must add that my last major contribution before stepping right off will be a complete write up of the PoM watch, as a thank you to the mods/admin for setting this up and also as a thank you to Paul for very generously donating the watch as a prize.

I will be writing a full review with lots of pics for y'all, before taking a back seat completely, my input will be reduced before then but I am just leting you know that a review is in the pipeline lol.

Chris

:blink:

Edge, we are going to miss you so much.

Best wishes on your issues, whatever they are.

@All

Thank you so much for all the kind words, and I truely hope to be back up and posting regularly as soon as I can but for the forseeable future I will be much reserved.

I must add that my last major contribution before stepping right off will be a complete write up of the PoM watch, as a thank you to the mods/admin for setting this up and also as a thank you to Paul for very generously donating the watch as a prize.

I will be writing a full review with lots of pics for y'all, before taking a back seat completely, my input will be reduced before then but I am just leting you know that a review is in the pipeline lol.

Chris

I'll miss your thorough reviews and those apples!!!! :wub: