When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor Junior is out !

By-Tor

Yeah it's official... just witnessed the birth of my first child. He's quite a brisk boy and seems to have a lot of character.

When he came out he screamed like a man possessed. But then he was pretty calm and cool... after the bath (that I gave him) he immediately shitted into his clean hospital swaddle... then he started seeking & sucking mom's breast and fell asleep. So he looks like a healthy, normal boy. :D

I'm home now. Happy that it all went great... the birth time was 1:56 AM... six hours straight after the contractions started. Unfortunately I forgot to take my digital camera in middle of all that rush and hassle, but pics will follow later.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! HUGE congrats, DAD! This is a big moment!

I remember when our little ones were born. Yeah... It's definitely a life changing experience, but absolutely for the better! Be sure to take lots and lots of pics. Especially at these new born ages, they grow fast and change quickly!

Oh, and be ready for some sleepless nights and tired days!

Congrats, buddy!!

This was a pic of BT Senior at birth..courtesy of TT.. :lol:

70279793.jpg

and soon BT JR. will have a dumbbell in one hand and a camera in the other.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats Papa !!!!!

looking forward to your review and pictorial of your Son :1a:

Hana Hou to the proud father !!!!

May he grow up strong and with all the qualities that you posses BT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC/Lani