When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guess who's back baby

fotoman

Back was cut open and all healed up.

Big time new job

Totally rid of the ball and chain

New 8string bass guitar

Rocking rolling and buying watches.

I am going to have a kick major ass collection album, just have to get a macro lens. (hopefully soon), I have my biggest collection to date, over 20 pieces all super reps. I do need to Ar some of these new pieces.

But for those who have known me, I climbed back from last year getting about as low as a person could go, (save sleeping on the street) and I have fought through and really am putting together a real life for myself. I'm writing an original album, I have a great job, my son is healthy and happy, can't figure out how to find a new woman yet,

But, within a year I have risen to a point I never thought I could get to.

Tip of the day, the sinn collection is the greatest buy of all time - no Ifs ands or butts. Museum quality pieces at dirt cheap prices. The new regulator pieces are so good I'm getting it in 3 variations.

Welcome back pho

But for those who have known me, I climbed back from last year getting about as low as a person could go, (save sleeping on the street) and I have fought through and really am putting together a real life for myself. I'm writing an original album, I have a great job, my son is healthy and happy, can't figure out how to find a new woman yet,

Trust me, if you are happy and have a great job women will find you. (more than 1 and you get to choose).