When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristcheck

Pugwash

Today, I'm wearing a Portuguese Chrono. I know it's BLACKSEAL TUESDAY, but I needed a chrono. Just as well, as one of the girls in my office said "Ooh, is that a new watch? It's very nice! Big, but pretty."

I don't think anyone else has ever noticed a new watch and commented on it before. No, she's not single and neither am I, but it was nice.

141836-16782.jpg

141836-16783.jpg

One thing is clear: I need to take some new photos of everything.

PAM187 with Strapmasters Tobacco Croc Strap. Arguable one of the best large-grain croc strap I have ever come across. Missed out on my chance when I first saw it in Singapore. Now managed to snag one up but this time round a 27mm width tucked in nicely on a 26mm lug width. Looks awesome on the 187. Pics does not do justice. Will attempt to post better pics tml. :)

141884-16761.jpg

141884-16762.jpg

PAM187 with Strapmasters Tobacco Croc Strap. Arguable one of the best large-grain croc strap I have ever come across. Missed out on my chance when I first saw it in Singapore. Now managed to snag one up but this time round a 27mm width tucked in nicely on a 26mm lug width. Looks awesome on the 187. Pics does not do justice. Will attempt to post better pics tml. :)

Beautiful :wub:

141924-16747.jpg

141924-16748.jpg

omg! awesome combo!! :)

aaron, u sure ur wrists are smaller than mine!?! and is it me or am i relatively hairless?!?!

omg! awesome combo!! :)

aaron, u sure ur wrists are smaller than mine!?! and is it me or am i relatively hairless?!?!

My wrist is def. smaller. I will do an 'azgjav' shot later today... hehe!

And my wrist is relatively hairy (u should see swdivad's :bleh: )and you are bald as an egg!

Wearing my Eta AP rose gold Wempe. Received it today after Andrew sending me the asian model in error. The difference of the asian is qite large. The eta has a better finsih with a more accurate and solid clasp plus Sapphire crystal with better date mag and the nicest rep strap I've had yet. It has it's flaws but these are seriously rare watches in the U.K.(I'm yet to see anyone wearing one!) :)

142141-16710.jpg

142141-16711.jpg