When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The rep you'll never let go

Legend

Guys,

Just curious, suppose you can only keep one rep in your collection, and have to forgo all the rest, which one would it be, and why?

For me, it would have to be my PAM 057C from DSN. Much as I love the flashier ROOs, the dressy Franck Mullers, and even the other wearable-daily PAM models, I simply love the tobacco dial with the ETA2892 + SOPROD power reserve, all contained in a 44mm titanium case.

How about you guys?

post-39895-0-65922500-1383836833_thumb.j 

My first build is a Rolex 6542, and it's been improved several times since. I almost wish I had never built it, or my 1675 cornino with the exclamation dial, as my 16710 - also improved several times - was my 'all' watch. All 3 are now gen style crystal and bezel mount. I really can't choose one of them. A half step behind is my 6204 Sub. I could sell any of the rest, but not these 4.

I knew there would be many Rolexes.

We also know who the flashier members are, hint: martijnp :lol:

Haha I don't own a Rolex (shame on me?) :p 

Was between my Hublots or my Panerai 104 it was a tough decision but I stick to my Hublot(s). Definitely with that Donerix strap if you can't find the HBB your looking for  B)

Just one....... it´s no fun. Just two would be a 16610 black sub and the panerai 212 flyback, 1950´s case; and just one DSSD for the beach, just one PAM 203 for dining with Lara Croft, just one PAM 193 for off-road-driving, just one AP V5 for diving, just one cheapo digital quartz Timex rep for Africa, a L&S Datograph for the Opera,  a Daytona for the racing track (and a TAG Chrono backup), an IWC Ingenieur or Portuguese for the business meeting and just one Coke GMT for holidays on the Maledives :play_ball: ....................a Steelfish just for fun and ...... 

You all see where this is getting: You need just ONE for every occasion:) I´m happy again - with just ONE:)

post-57433-0-11396400-1383981480_thumb.j

• Like 1