When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think about my new Iced Out Rolex GMT MASTER II Diamond Watch

Hi Everyone,

Well I have finally purchased an Iced Out Rolex that can be worn right-out-of-the-box instead of having one custom-made for me from a well known Jeweler. I live in Vegas so almost everything has to be loud (watches, clothes, jewelry, cars, etc.). I want to see what everyone thinks about my new addition to my ever growing watch collection. I know some of you won't like it but try to keep the low ball comments out. Ok. Also, I thought i post pics of  my watch vs. genuine for comparison. I just posted the MB just for fun!

Hi Everyone,

Well I have finally purchased an Iced Out Rolex that can be worn right-out-of-the-box instead of having one custom-made for me from a well known Jeweler. I live in Vegas so almost everything has to be loud (watches, clothes, jewelry, cars, etc.). I want to see what everyone thinks about my new addition to my ever growing watch collection. I know some of you won't like it but try to keep the low ball comments out. Ok. Also, I thought i post pics of  my watch vs. genuine for comparison. I just posted the MB just for fun!

I would never wear it, but all that's important (as others have said) is that you like it, can afford it, and it fits with your lifestyle.

But your point about Vegas is wrong. Vegas is my second home (I work in the gaming industry) and everything doesn't have to be loud in Vegas.

Vegas is the land of the poseurs. Anyone who lives and works there knows it, and can readily spot them from a mile away. Fake atitudes, fake clothes, fake jewely, fake watches, fake bags, and overbought fake lifestyles. All trying to make people think they have more money and a better life than they really do. Your post is a prime example. The watch (if genuine) would easily be worth far more than the car. Can't tell you how many times I have seen guys sporting blinged out watches, chains, or clothes (while bragging about how much everything cost) all of the sudden clam up when they get asked to buy a couple of bottles at a club, or when the meal comes to $1,000. Wearing a $30k watch (if genuine) and can't sit at a $100 blackjack table? Consider that being called out ... it happens all the time ...  :)

When in Vegas, I am able to get VIP treatment everywhere I go. Although I certainly don't dress like a bum or wear a Timex, there is no need to be "loud" to get treated well. People figure out I am probably doing well financially because of how I carry myself, and how I actually spend. No flash, no hype necessary. I don't have to advertise or try to sell it.

Even if someone is an athlete, celebrity or rock star it's still really not necessary. Look at LeBron James. Could wear all the iced out stuff anyone could afford and he's normally wearing conservative clothes, and an understated AP (due to his endorcement deal). Yet everyone knows he's the man. He doesn't have to prove himself to anyone. When anyone has to dial up the volume to "prove they belong", they ususally don't, and it readily shows to those they are trying to impress.

• Like 3

hey mate, don't be hungry, or you are from Rusia and you are an oligarch  or you are a pimp ! jajajaja

Any time I  go to Moscow for business  it''s full of that kind of watches, especially in the expensive restaurants and in high class clubs, anyway, most of them are pimps, chechenians drug dealer, Georgian thieves , Vor v zakonyie ( Russian mafia ) or naff Oligarchs , but, with 100000 euros watches :)

By the way, and jokes a part, if you like it, please, forget about stupid opinion ( like mine ) and enjoy it!

Taste are taste! and has to be respected

PS

The Mercedes it's pretty old too :)

Hrmm. I go to Vegas at least once a year and honestly never felt the need to be loud with clothes or watches.

Most of the people I run in to there and my friends who live there seem to be the same way.

The people in Vegas who are loaded are extremely low key.

I've sat down next to guys who look like dishwashers sitting with a mil+ in checks.

With that said, I think a blinged out tool watch is ridiculous.

Blinged out watches in general are hideous IMO and they Scream rep. Even if they're real they look fake and cheap to me.

To each their own I guess.

As long as you both like them, that is really all that matters.  Wear them in good health!

Personally I would not be caught wearing either of those watches.  

Also I would not use Vegas as the "scapegoat" I go to Vegas plenty and the real heavy hitters are not the ones flaunting gaudy "iced out" watches.  Also the term "iced out" really makes me want to change my name. 

Hahaha, that's just the term they use Iceman no hard feelings.

Let's be lucky we not all like the same watches.

If that was so, we were all wearing the same pieces and forums like this couldn't excist :p

I never been to Vegas, don't know about the glitter and glamour over there...

I am just a simple Dutchie ;)