When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another new record

KB

Over the past few weeks we have continued to set new records of daily attendance, however they have been upping the ante by 10 to 20 at a time and we wanted to save any announcement until we broke a significant milestone.

Well the team is happy to state that we have just registered over 1500 log ins in one day......

1514, last accomplished on February 28th, 2009

Rock on RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't visit any other forums anymore. Made the decision for time managment reasons and hey, why not stick with the best , most experts, etc...

That said, what are the numbers for RG and RWI in terms of total membership vs. daily actives vs. most logged in a day, etc. compared to us? I would like to see at least the rough breakdown on that.

I also always wondered what makes people choose one over the other and/or if in most instances a noob just sticks with the first one he happens to stumble on? I came from TRC originally and obviously found the others through there, but called that home for a while. Then I went through a period where I hung out at RWI because I was getting bitten by the PAM bug. It didn't last long but at the time I felt there were more PAM experts over there. I checked out RG very briefly but didn't like it much. I think RG might have the youngest population maybe? Kinda seems that way.

This leads me to yet one other question: By collective search engine positioning, which one of the three is easiest to find?

Hmm... I wouldn't really think this thing as a competition. RWI and RG do their own thing... we're getting along very well with both and we haven't noticed any kind of bad spirit between the forums. At least not with RWG and others. All staffs co-operate together and we respect their different ways of doing their thing. I have some real good forum friends in the RG staff.

RG might be a bit busier traffic wise and they probably have more active newbies and young people... but RWG is still the biggest forum.

This is RG stats (pretty impressive too I might add)

View Who's Online

Most users ever online was 1,113, 12-01-2008 at 01:41 PM.

All forums and their staffs are doing great (imho) and the reps are better than ever. Life is good!

Congrads to us all. But I have to wonder how many of those logins are/were attorneys & how many of those attorneys are admiring our work (on behalf of the gens)? ;)

Let's welcome them :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Secret message for the attorneys: most of the members have bought the gen (or are going to) after "pre-testing" the design with copies :drinks:

100% profits for your clients guys ;)

Fantrastic !!!!111!1!1111111111

so with that said.. any members reading KB's announcement .. are you a "Suppoter".. or a "Coat Tail B_ _ _ _ ?" B)

with the added usage the monthly fee is sure to rise !!!

Yup,.. I'm being the NAG !!! ;):p

let's see more Orange of better yet... Platinum memberships to support the growing family... lotta mouths ta feed :D

Aloha~Cheers

Lani